• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 50 37.3%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 66 49.3%
  • No no at all

Votes: 18 13.4%

• Total voters

Wiltord's left boot

Anyone starting to get annoyed with the chants he's getting like 'You let your country down'? He was getting it off Leeds all game.

Guess he can take it as a compliment because he was tearing them a new one the other day...

Don't know if it's because I'm being over protective of one of our own, but seems harsh on the kid!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Anyone starting to get annoyed with the chants he's getting like 'You let your country down'? He was getting it off Leeds all game.

Guess he can take it as a compliment because he was tearing them a new one the other day...

Don't know if it's because I'm being over protective of one of our own, but seems harsh on the kid!
Didnt know about that. People are cruel. :(

Henry boi

Over the last few games the boy has gone up a level. Our best player by far, probably has the most effective step overs in the game period. I think I'm not overrating when I say if he scored more goals he'd be the best player in the league

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Being over protective cause you rate him. Nothing our black or asian players haven’t seen before and he wasn’t the only one facing abuse that day.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He "let the country down" by making sure Chelsea, United and especially Sp**s' fans, couldn't celebrate their country winning a trophy.

Feel he should be Knighted for his work that day!

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

You're being a bit soft, I'm sure Saka can handle it and it's a pretty mild chant anyway.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

You're being a bit soft, I'm sure Saka can handle it and it's a pretty mild chant anyway.
He went to celebrate in front of the fans after he scored it definitely doesn't keep him up at night :lol:

If he was a b*m player nobody would care, but because he's borderline WC he's earned the right to have sympathy or something. Kinda wack to me tbh, but let me not go Dr Umar on AM this morning.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Rashford and Sancho get it every week as well tbf.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Rashford and Sancho get it every week as well tbf.
The Athletic understands that the players targeted by the alleged racist abuse were the substitutes Nicolas Pepe and Nuno Tavares and that it happened while they were warming up in the corner to the left of the dugouts in the first half.

The Arsenal substitute Rob Holding was pictured talking to the fourth official before a member of Leeds staff was notified.

The same match.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He went to celebrate in front of the fans after he scored it definitely doesn't keep him up at night :lol:

If he was a b*m player nobody would care, but because he's borderline WC he's earned the right to have sympathy or something. Kinda wack to me tbh, but let me not go Dr Umar on AM this morning.
People treat him like he's some baby or toddler it's fcking annoying, I need him to start acting more cocky. I wouldn't rate him if he was soft.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

People treat him like he's some baby or toddler it's fcking annoying, I need him to start acting more cocky. I wouldn't rate him if he was soft.
All people are not the same. People have different strengths and weaknesses.

Özil was soft, but everyone rated him in his prime.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He has a very young face, so he looks a lot younger than he actually is...think that's why people overprotect him, but he seems pretty resilient to be honest.

Wonder if the world will ever be ready for bearded Saka?

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
I still cant believe at one point I was the only one on the forum that believed in him!
You were more of a ESR fanboy. @MutableEarth was more Xavier Amaechi. Although I would say you prob hyped Saka up over anyone else that wasn't ESR. Plus when people always said he wasn't good enough to be a winger and should be a fullback, you did defend his technique.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom