• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 287,311

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐

Lindstrøm, my beautiful boy, donning it in the Bundes after just 6 months. Was a target this summer according to reports. We might not fully need his profile atm. but his potential is huge. Could easily see him combine with our other young guns though. Fits the Arsenal way of football so well.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Saw him get ratioed on twitter because he was simping for Molly Mae.

I know I lie in 98% of my posts but I used to live in Manchester and I once was getting a trim in the centre and when I left I saw Molly Maes range rover park up and she got out. We walked past each other and I sh*t you not she deadass didn’t even look at me.

I obviously had a fresh trim and gave her the eyes but she ignored me. Top 10 most embarrassing moments of my life. I keyed her car as I walked past though to get even.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I know I lie in 98% of my posts but I used to live in Manchester and I once was getting a trim in the centre and when I left I saw Molly Maes range rover park up and she got out. We walked past each other and I sh*t you not she deadass didn’t even look at me.

I obviously had a fresh trim and gave her the eyes but she ignored me. Top 10 most embarrassing moments of my life. I keyed her car as I walked past though to get even.

Getting the man bun tightened up yeah?

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

Sounds similar to Dr.Oglethorpe in "Don't Look up" when he explained the experience of finally meeting his hero Sting :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
alot of people mentioning getting Wijnaldum not sure if he fit the team we trying to build even if it's loan signing.

for me i wouldn't mind it he have great experience in PL and he goal scoring midfielder as well.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill

She was probably looking too high up and didn’t notice you waddle past.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Tets say we defo go for a CM, 45m euro to get Guimaraes, reckon we could get a bit cheaper, feels like a goer to me what we reckon?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Tets say we defo go for a CM, 45m euro to get Guimaraes, reckon we could get a bit cheaper, feels like a goer to me what we reckon?

Feels like a high fee considering the financial situation in the French league and Lyon’s position in the league (no real prospect of European football next summer).

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think Guimaraes is a decoy and that we will go for Svanberg. The president of Fiorentina just came out and said Piatek is a back up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom