• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 288,553

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ramsey would be no go with his wage demands and injury record. I don't see us signing Wilshere either.

However, they surely must have someone in mind....

jeremypkw

My better halfs family are all mad Roma supporters, and we finished up the game v Milan.

Wish we'd gone after Abraham, he is an absolute delight of a CF. Chelsea really should have just hung onto him instead of splunking 100M on Lukaku.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Vhalovic is in fantastic form just now. Bring that in during January and i hope thatll be the difference between top 4 and top 6.

Toney would be my back up option.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Vhalovic is in fantastic form just now. Bring that in during January and i hope thatll be the difference between top 4 and top 6.

Toney would be my back up option.
+1 to this. One of Toney, Gouiri or Nunez as back up options

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Think Vlahovic could be our big signing this winter and then we would make a late move for a midfielder.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I think they will sell Mari, Chambers and maybe Holding, Cedric. So Tomi can be a backup for CB so a new RB would be needed.
Makes sense though i think we might keep Holding in as 4th choice. Get Saliba back in and clear out the rest. Add another right back and weve got a versatile defence with depth.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Will not get my hopes up for a big marquee signing in the winter though. Back-up CM is more important right now, and we don't really need to spash the big cash for this.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i think we might end up selling one of Mari or Chambers if good offers arrives. not sure if there a young RB like Tavraez could be good backup or competition for Tomi. but good to see they not ignoring the urgent need for CM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom