• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 289,371

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Re striker options, I am surprised that there is zero interest in Anthony Martial here. There is a proper quality EPL ready player there that has been mistreated by Utd in my view. I'll sign him
Yeah lazy as hell player who has no fire. I always get the impression he doesn’t like football when I see him

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Re striker options, I am surprised that there is zero interest in Anthony Martial here. There is a proper quality EPL ready player there that has been mistreated by Utd in my view. I'll sign him
He is on 250k per week with a contract until 2024, plus option for another year.

He has had basically one good full season at United. He doesn't have the mentality.

They paid 60 million euros for him, so would fleece us. Way too expensive for the risk.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Football London reports that we are interested in Martial!

Reaction GIF

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Voted for Toney to be a hipster, tbh.

None of the names fill me with confidence, striker market really is all about getting one of these young guys and hoping they explode.
It’s not. Plenty of mid 20s strikers doing well. But we have become age obsessed. In todays world Arsenal would never look at Ian Wright and fans would be upset signing someone so old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom