• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang: Auba And Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let's play Aubamawang

Auba is flashy black man. He is not gonna get the benefit of doubt like klopp and serial Covid catcher Arteta.
Not sure what being black has to do with it. Seems to me he was in some kind of club, so not exactly a team meal. Representing his country is apparently less important than a night out with his mates. If that's how he acts on international duty then it's no wonder Arteta has exiled him. My guess is there are other less serious disciplinary breaches we aren't privy to.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Not sure what being black has to do with it. Seems to me he was in some kind of club, so not exactly a team meal.
There are people in the game who have caught covid more than once but don’t get similar accusations.

The black thing is a reach, but people are quick to point out Auba’s salary and tinfoil lambos more than we care to admit. He does have that slight distrust amongst the media and public which is common with rich black athletes it’s just how it is.

I thought it was a party at first myself, but it genuinely does look like just a meal. Still careless though.

This is why I despised Arsenals treatment of Auba, it’s just given the public free reign to assume the worst whatever happens now. Including myself, a guy who’s been a fan for the majority of his career, in all his years at Arsenal his whereabouts never even entered my mind before this season. Massive shame.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

There are people in the game who have caught covid more than once but don’t get similar accusations.

The black thing is a reach, but people are quick to point out Auba’s salary and tinfoil lambos more than we care to admit. He does have that slight distrust amongst the media and public which is common with rich black athletes it’s just how it is.

I thought it was a party at first myself, but it genuinely does look like just a meal. Still careless though.

This is why I despised Arsenals treatment of Auba, it’s just given the public free reign to assume the worst whatever happens now. Including myself, a guy who’s been a fan for the majority of his career, in all his years at Arsenal his whereabouts never even entered my mind before this season. Massive shame.

This is it for me, I just don't like how he's been completely thrown under the bus here. Why can't we have just dropped him normally?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We will probably end up having a good season this year, and for the first time since 2014/2015 we actually look like we could do something in the future too.

But we have kinda turned Auba into a martyr, when we didn't need too...so it does feel a little "dirty" at the club, even if we are doing/playing well now.

Pierre was very good for us overall though, so the fans should focus on that.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Whilst it was the right move for both sporting and discipline reasons admittedly, I look at Digne and Lukaku and, yeah the club was extra for sure.

Look at Grealish and Foden, they were out partying, got dropped once and it was forgotten about by both Pep and more importantly the media barely picked up on the story.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Look at Grealish and Foden, they were out partying, got dropped once and it was forgotten about by both Pep and more importantly the media barely picked up on the story.
Arsenals and guys that love that approach, their justification is none of them were captain.

I understand it and it’s a cut throat business, I will never rate it though.

Pulp

The club has chosen to be hard on disciplinary breaches. Its not like they can suddenly back down either. Besides, the fact that the team performs better without Aubameyang at the moment, makes it easier. It would be more interesting to see how the club would manage it if Aubameyang was doing very well on the pitch.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

It would be more interesting to see how the club would manage it if Aubameyang was doing very well on the pitch.
We did, for like 3 or so years :lol:

He's 32, his personality and questionable captaincy credentials aren't new to this club. It's football, you can bite people, be a known racist, or even worse if you're good enough.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Grealish and Foden are playing fine though. Media just loves piling on.
Grealish is 100 million player. He is not playing fine. Hell even against us when we had 10 men and they were chasing the game, pep left him on the bench. That’s shocking

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Yeah Grealish has been outperformed by most of our wide players to date, he hasn't really got going for City yet.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Difference is Foden and Grealish made thier 1st disciplinary breach auba did it multi times now. Not sure pep will keep forgiving Grealish and Foden if they keep doing it specially Grealish he had few off field issue at villa

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I've seen some of the so called "partying in the Dubai" footage
Looked very much like a few team mates having a meal to me. Now getting covid is unprofessional? Where does that leave Arteta and Klopp then... we have no idea where Auba got it, could very well have been from his last conversation with Arteta before he left for Afcon.
Fair point 👍 however tbf maybe their was many other hours of partying footage that was not suitable for you tube? 😝 😆.

Fabregasm

Auba is that problematic kid we all knew at school, late for sch all the time, sleeps in lectures, turning up drunk for class or gaming in lectures but always ace and excel in the exam when it matters and teachers can't do **** about them.

Issue comes when the result stops coming, the discipline measures will come in to put the kid back in place like the rest.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Auba is that problematic kid we all knew at school, late for sch all the time, sleeps in lectures, turning up drunk for class or gaming in lectures but always ace and excel in the exam when it matters and teachers can't do **** about them.

Issue comes when the result stops coming, the discipline measures will come in to put the kid back in place like the rest.
Auba is nowhere as unprofessional as done you guys want to make him out to be. You wouldn’t play at the highest level for a decade if you were.

Fabregasm

Auba is nowhere as unprofessional as done you guys want to make him out to be. You wouldn’t play at the highest level for a decade if you were.

Lets not kid ourselves, he already had some history of disciplinary issue before he even joins Arsenal. He was scoring loads of goals so no one care as long he delivers. Moment he stops scoring, performs badly in game play this disciplinary enforcement will no doubt come in stricter on him.

What is exactly the definition of being unprofessional? That is only up to our own individual opinion, you can feel he's the most professional in the team and I won't waste a second to argue against it because you are entitled to it.

I leave you with some history

Zorc: Aubameyang suspended for discipline - 2018

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's Disciplinary Issues Emerge Following His Dortmund Suspension 2017

Four times Aubameyang has faced Arsenal punishment for 'disciplinary' breaches - 4 times in 2021

That's your professional man there

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Lets not kid ourselves, he already had some history of disciplinary issue before he even joins Arsenal. He was scoring loads of goals so no one care as long he delivers. Moment he stops scoring, performs badly in game play this disciplinary enforcement will no doubt come in stricter on him.

What is exactly the definition of being unprofessional? That is only up to our own individual opinion, you can feel he's the most professional in the team and I won't waste a second to argue against it because you are entitled to it.

I leave you with some history

Zorc: Aubameyang suspended for discipline - 2018

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's Disciplinary Issues Emerge Following His Dortmund Suspension 2017

Four times Aubameyang has faced Arsenal punishment for 'disciplinary' breaches - 4 times in 2021

That's your professional man there
He was forcing a move from Dortmund hence they kept disciplining him. It’s funny all of his problems at Arsenal comes with this weird manager. Enjoy your non scoring link up playing striker in Laca

Fabregasm

He was forcing a move from Dortmund hence they kept disciplining him. It’s funny all of his problems at Arsenal comes with this weird manager. Enjoy your non scoring link up playing striker in Laca
I'll take that any day than a non scoring non link up Auba

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
We did, for like 3 or so years :lol:

He's 32, his personality and questionable captaincy credentials aren't new to this club. It's football, you can bite people, be a known racist, or even worse if you're good enough.
Basically what I was coming here to say. Auba wasn’t thrown under the bus for coming late, it was because his form when to sh*t and they used the lateness to justify dropping him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom