• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Postponed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As expected it's joke because the PL made it easy for teams to get team postponed so let's take advantage from it anyway. We are currently without 10 players maybe more

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Why did you create the match day thread for @GDeep™ :lol:

Are you blaming me for our recent poor run of form?
No, I knew last night the game was likely to be postponed so I made GDeep the sacrificial lamb so we can save your good luck for the games that actually matter.

C7Nc5CUW4AA7bkx.jpg

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Funny how we loaned out two players recently (AMN and Balogun) and now we want to postpone a game, because we don't have enough players.

But of course we couldn't knew, that we will have so many injuries...

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Funny how we loaned out two players recently (AMN and Balogun) and now we want to postpone a game, because we don't have enough players.

But of course we couldn't knew, that we will have so many injuries...
Mister mikel done it again. We would definitely play the game if Ødegaard Tomi ESR and Saka were available but clearly they aren't and there could be new covid cases. We won't send request if these players available

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Pretty sure FA will reject it and make a fool of us. They hate Arsenal to the core.
They can't it's the PL who decide and if we don't have 13 players they'll accept the request. We won't send request if we have enough players to play

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I don't want to hear more Arsenal fans complain about Liverfool's dirty behavior. What we are trying to do now is cheating because of a situation we ourselves have created. Disgraceful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson
Top Bottom