• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Postponed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

150 million spent last summer and here we are begging games to be cancelled, pretty embarrassing ngl.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

150 million spent last summer and here we are begging games to be cancelled, pretty embarrassing ngl.
We aren't begging, it's the rules.

Besides it's not like Tottenham isn't missing Son, Romero and Dier. Also Reguilon and Bergwin are either just coming back or still injured.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We aren't begging, it's the rules.

Besides it's not like Tottenham isn't missing Son, Romero and Dier. Also Reguilon and Bergwin are either just coming back or still injured.

I've seen fans praying this one gets cancelled because they're scared of this average Sp**s side, that's embarrassing no matter what way you look at it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You should always be wary of an away North London derby, no matter the form or quality of the other team.

I have seen Sp**s hold us to draws at ****e Hart Lane, when we were going for the league and they were battling relegation pretty much...likewise I have seen us get written off by everyone pre game over the last 5 years or so, but absolutely smash them at The Carpet.

Any chance we can use (rightly or wrongly) to get our best team on the pitch against them, we should take it with both hands...this is gonna be a war of a game.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not sure who's all definitely available etc but probably something like:

Ramsdale
White Holding Gabriel Tierney
Chambers Lokonga
Saka Laca Martinelli
Nketiah
It might not be pretty but I'd back us to sneak a narrow win.

This is humbling.

BIoodBrother

They miss Son (crucial) and Dier and Regulion but they would dominate the midfield.
We'd have to play on the counter here.
If it gets postponed they'll get their best player back, but we'd have our complete CM back (Xhaka Ode Partey). Thats more important.
Also we are tired and cant even sub anyone on. If ESR is fit, he wont be really fit and more like 60mins. We ran like crazy vs pool yday and have one less day of preparation too so it would be an advantage Sp**s to play now.

The fact that Son is out is why we'd still have a good chance anyhow.
If it goes ahead i'd say play a 5-1-4 (or 5-1-3-1 with ESR) similair to the 5-1-3 against pool. Match their wingbacks and attack on the counter.

Chambers White Holding Gabriel Tierney
----------------------------Sambi
-----Saka Laca Nketiah/ESR Martinelli

Is Tomi definitely out?
I thought he might be back for this one

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Why are people claiming ESR and Tomi are out? We don't know that yet.

If ESR and Tomi are fit to start and there are no casualties from the Liverpool game bar Cedric and Xhaka's suspension we should go ahead. Sp*rs are **** and they're without Son.

drippin

Dier and Skipp :facepalm:

Combined XI should be that but with Gabriel instead of Dier and Ødegaard instead of Skipp.
Yeah, pretty funny when only Kane & Son would be in the combined line-up. And people say their project is as goof or exciting as ours. :lol:

drippin

The correct answer...

He thinks about the AFCON there, so likely isn't picking Son because of his known injury. Son has been their best player this year, and top 2 for ages.

Son would be picked over Martinelli and ESR for objectivity.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Son would be picked over Martinelli and ESR for objectivity.

pbLqP6H.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom