• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Postponed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Given the NLD is usually a game that doesn’t disappoint and both teams are in bad shape, this will likely get postponed.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We are too soft for the pl to respect our request. I say suspend training tomorrow to force their hand. Tell them ofegaard turned up in training after drinking all night and forgetting he was supposed to self isolate

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Postponing this would mean Son would probably be available for it.

Its all good.

Let them have a chance at being full strength, makes the three points all that sweeter.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I hope this goes ahead to be honest. I'm confident we'll win and this is also the perfect time to play them.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

How ? We have a midfield of Patino and Sambi 🤣

This absolutely better not go ahead. It’s the worst time to plan them, all they’re missing is *****.
They will batter us with that midfield. Btw why can’t we lie and say Sambi is injured as well. We need this game off

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Ødegaard out and ESR a doubt as well, Tomiyasu probably injured as well.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
How ? We have a midfield of Patino and Sambi 🤣

This absolutely better not go ahead. It’s the worst time to plan them, all they’re missing is *****.

Patino won't play.

They've been playing absolute **** the last month or so. Of course it's the best time to play them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom