• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Postponed

Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Tottenham has been playing **** basically the whole season apart from a couple of games. That's not gonna change. Don't let the results lie.

All the more reason to want to play them. There's nothing to fear there.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Apparently they have 4 starters out as well so it's not as if we're playing anything close to their "best team". I'd always rather try and get the points on board now rather than thinking ahead to a month's time or whenever. Also it would be nice for us to have a game to look forward to this weekend.

Okay fair enough you think we can win, you’re a better man than I, out of interest though what would your team selection be?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I didn’t event start this thread wtf :lol:

If we lose then everything will be pinned on you and if we win, you’ll be selected until we lose.

e45.png

A-M is undefeated like Khabib’s UFC record.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Some elite posting by @OnlyOne in this thread, tbh.

Shame he called that little gimp Son by the nickname Sp**s fan's have for him, but it's censored on here anyway so no real harm done.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Okay fair enough you think we can win, you’re a better man than I, out of interest though what would your team selection be?

Not sure who's all definitely available etc but probably something like:

Ramsdale
White Holding Gabriel Tierney
Chambers Lokonga
Saka Laca Martinelli
Nketiah
It might not be pretty but I'd back us to sneak a narrow win.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Midfield is the most important part of any team, we don't have one right now...if Partey and Xhaka were playing, we would beat them (even with all of Granit's issues and the few Thomas has aswell) they bring the best out of eachother...we need them back for games like this, especially Partey.

We are definitely cheating the system if we get this postponed, but everyone's cheating it...glad Arsenal aren't being nerds here, do what you can to give your team the best chance of getting a result.

Gives us a full weeks rest, to slap up Das Moaner in the semi final.too :drool:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Ramsdale
Chambers Lokonga
Saka Laca Martinelli
Nketiah
I hope they field that. I’m gonna bet my whole jobseeker allowance on Sp**s win

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Ramsdale
Chambers Lokonga
Saka Laca Martinelli
Nketiah

I mean.. Saka might be out as well but even if he isn’t then all that makes me think is Sp**s could be in worst form ever but they’d smash us. Again, nothing wrong with you thinking we’ll win but I just don’t.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

You'd absolutely love that though.
No, but if you think we should gamble the season on playing Sp**s when we don’t have and no other team would even play this game. Then it seems you are the one who want us to lose. I might as well just make easy money while we are losing. We will be behind Sp**s and they will have 2 games in hand

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

No, but if you think we should gamble the season on playing Sp**s when we don’t have and no other team would even play this game. Then it seems you are the one who want us to lose. I might as well just make easy money while we are losing. We will be behind Sp**s and they will have 2 games in hand

Your generally negative to most things regarding the club but talking of winning money off us losing is taking the piss. Can't say I'm surprised though.

Squillaci

Ramsdale
Chambers Lokonga
Saka Laca Martinelli
Nketiah
You got to be joking.
Take into consideration that a lot of these guys gave 120% last night because we were one man down.
Absolutely no reason to risk injuries if we can get a postponement and have players back for the game.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Your generally negative to most things regarding the club but talking of winning money off us losing is taking the piss. Can't say I'm surprised though.
Are you aware of our record at Sp**s or any of the top 5? Like how are confident now when we have so many players out? People lining up chambers and Sambi midfield thinking that can get you a win at Sp**s? They will get battered

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

You got to be joking.
Take into consideration that a lot of these guys gave 120% last night because we were one man down.
Absolutely no reason to risk injuries if we can get a postponement and have players back for the game.

No doubt it's not the greatest but **** me Sp**s have **** like Winks and Skipp getting minutes in midfield. This ain't prime Barcelona we're talking about.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Are you aware of our record at Sp**s or any of the top 5? Like how are confident now when we have so many players out? People lining up chambers and Sambi midfield thinking that can get you a win at Sp**s? They will get battered

Whatever man, you'd want us to get battered whoever we put out.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Midfield is the most important part of any team, we don't have one right now...if Partey and Xhaka were playing, we would beat them (even with all of Granit's issues and the few Thomas has aswell) they bring the best out of eachother...we need them back for games like this, especially Partey.

We are definitely cheating the system if we get this postponed, but everyone's cheating it...glad Arsenal aren't being nerds here, do what you can to give your team the best chance of getting a result.

Gives us a full weeks rest, to slap up Das Moaner in the semi final.too :drool:
Das Moaner got me. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom