• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Postponed

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We spent big in the summer, We brought in 6 decent (non afcon) eligible 1st team players. I really dont think we had the money to bring in another top class midfielder.
We brought in Sambi, people said we should have got Bissouma as he didnt play international football so wouldnt go to AFCON 🤔.

Maybe we should have got Ceballos back on loan just for the giggles & forum meltdown? 😂

Why sign Lokonga if we had bigger priorities? That was my main issue since he can’t really be relied on to cover Partey and Xhaka.

Not really fussed whether he’ll be good in 5-10 years from now as there was always going to be a very good opportunity to get CL football this season. Last summer, I would have rather we signed a first choice midfielder and if that meant not signing Lokonga and selling the likes of AMN (Wolves were interested) and a few other players, I would have been willing to do so. That alone could have easily saved/raised us 30-35m for a Ruben Neves or someone in a similar mould.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
The FA have messed up big time imo, its become a farce. Unless a team has a clear and substantial covid outbreak, they should have to play. Injuries, AFCON, suspensions are no excuse, you should have to use the youth. They've set the precedent though, you can't blame clubs for taking advantage, although, i am disappointed that we have.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

:lol::lol:

Changed your life lmaoo explain 🤣

Anyways, what time of the month did you go? Spring break? Next year, I’m definitely going to try and go during that season.

The amount of talent on Playa Delfines was unreal, I think even my bro @OnlyOne would scoop up there.
Spring break, had to be done. All I’m gonna say is…fam….

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

@ExtjExhtts where are you? The person who knew the rules so well, that he had to mock others for saying this match will likely get post-poned.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Jamie O'Hara is an unlikeable ****, who barely understands the game...that's why he shouldn't be allowed an opinion.

Him punching a 14 year old is irrelevant to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom