• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Levy when Conte comes and asks for money to buy Vlahovic

giphy.gif

jgirolami

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Vlahovic coming out for the second half. I mean this would be a bizarre thing to do after a penalty miss when you&#39;re 3-0 up surely.<a href="https://t.co/Ry8MJsoFYU">pic.twitter.com/Ry8MJsoFYU</a></p>&mdash; evan 》 (@afcevan) <a href="">January 17, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He did this as he came out for the second half and again for the celebration. So weird.
That hug is telling me he’s coming. Woohoo.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
DiMarzio report the discussion between clubs and Vlahovic stopped because of agents and Vlahovic demand he expects him to stay until summer.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Biggest loser from this is Fiorentina it's not in thier hand because they already accepted our approach and maybe bid. Not sure in summer they'll get close to 50m€

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Fiorentina want 70M€ agent 10M€ and his wage a year will be also between 8-10m€ this is close to 130M. Not impossible for us but can understand they don't want take risk

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

That was fun while it lasted. Well, not really. Lets hope we can get another striker because it would be madness to move on with the current options.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

DiMarzio report the discussion between clubs and Vlahovic stopped because of agents and Vlahovic demand he expects him to stay until summer.

Wasn’t that impressed with him anyway.

Time to ring up Moshiri and get the superior striker in. DCL going to dominate the catwalks down here.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Meanwhile Fiorentina manager not sure Vlahovic will stay or not he given unclear answer and say we'll enjoy having Vlahovic while he at Fiorentina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom