• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Investigating Over Suspicious Betting Pattern during an Arsenal match

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

This was posted a while back but thought it was bollocks. Crazy if it's true. Why would a millionaire and a responsible lad who kept the house keys do silly **** like this?

0-3 up ... cruise control in the game ... all speculation of course ....
xhaka.png

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
All jokes aside.

If this is true, the club should definitely discipline Xhaka for this...getting needless yellows like that can affect team selections.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I think the player will be banned. Match-fixing/bet-fixing is taken very seriously.
Sturridge got banned for four months because he told his brother he was in talks with Sevilla, who then bet on the transfer taking place. What Xhaka did is worse since it was actually in a game.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Amazing that Xhaka is such a dumb/selfish player...but still had a more successful Arsenal career, than pretty much any player I can think of has had at Sp**s.

Amazing really...

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I mean technically everything is speculation, but if this story comes out true just imagine how embarrassing this would be for us. For eons Arsenal fans have cried victim about how the FA treats us and now one of our own has allegedly been involved in corruption.

And if it is Xhaka. I don’t want to hear nish from his supporters. To think the amount of drama we’ve been through with that guy and for it to end like this. Boy.

GDeep™

League is very weak
What’s weird is Xhaka doesn’t need the money and I doubt he would do a favour for a mate like this, it’s too massive risky.

All I can think it’s some underworld betting/gambling thing involving darker figures.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Latest posts

Top Bottom