• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Investigating Over Suspicious Betting Pattern during an Arsenal match

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
If it's true that he's personally involved it would be an outright ban, that is if they can actually prove it. I wonder if that's enough to have his contract terminated without having to pay him? It should be i would think.

GDeep™

League is very weak
If it's true that he's personally involved it would be an outright ban, that is if they can actually prove it. I wonder if that's enough to have his contract terminated without having to pay him? It should be i would think.
Why would we terminate his contract and lose any transfer fee? Only the club lose in this situation.

GDeep™

League is very weak
If you watch tennis you know this is normal and normally involves mob ties and pressure. It’s not just your “mate”.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
If I went mental and put in my life savings on Burnley Watford getting over 20 corners, would i then be investigated?

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
What’s weird is Xhaka doesn’t need the money and I doubt he would do a favour for a mate like this, it’s too massive risky.

All I can think it’s some underworld betting/gambling thing involving darker figures.
Google Bernie Madoff. Greed doesn’t care about wealth.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Xhaka v Leeds, player comp...

wayne-shaw.jpg

...I don't break the rules, I make them!

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I would love it if it’s xhaka. After all this man has done and disrespected the club when they finally had chance to get rid, not only did they refuse. They gave him new deal. That’s why I saw everything xhaka does the club deserve it

GDeep™

League is very weak
He will have a ban from fifa which will apply to any league. Doubt any club is going to pay money if that's the case
The ban will be for months. We aren’t losing a fee, even a small one like 5-10M.

First they’ll have to prove it.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If you watch tennis you know this is normal and normally involves mob ties and pressure. It’s not just your “mate”.

You thinking Albanian gangs putting the squeeze on?

Probably more likely than risking his career for a mate.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
So Xhaka has been getting red cards for his mates.

mod edit: calm the **** down

Last edited by a moderator:

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
I bet he was telling the fans to fk off to get another yellow, his german-albanian pimp friend with another doubler

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Think this happened on an episode of Dream Team back in the day...a player owed the mob money, so they took over his career...poor bloke was almost forced to sign for Chelsea, I would have chosen death.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom