• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss EFL Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg: Arsenal (0) 0 - 2 Liverpool (0) | Thursday 20th January | KO: 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
0_Arsenal-blog.png

A must win game. We have no complaints now. The NLD postponment has given us the much needed reprieve. We can now concentrate our efforts into ensuring we beat a knackered Liverpool who also have a must win game with Brantford tomorrow.

Let's ****ing smash cúnts so I can bask in another fighting **** meltdown.

Screenshot-20220115-184353.png

Think we're pretty much going full strength here with no PL distraction.

Screenshot-20220115-184934.png

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Liverpool

BIoodBrother

That's an extremely attacking lineup. Probably the most attacking Lineup Mikel has ever put out. Liverpool will sit deep and catch us on the break. I think white should have been the better option in midfield. Not sure Sambi would be able to cope by himself as the lone dm.

Trust the new force. We are gonna float and make emirates feel like highbury

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Respect the formation choice from Mikel too, risky but could prove crucial.

He clearly wants to keep both White and Gabriel at CB, so we have 2 options to play through their press.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Lokonga and Ødegaard in central midfield. God help us. Henderson must have a raging erection from reading that team sheet.

Please do not mention beer in this thread, as some of us are on this uncivilised dry January nonsense. Thank you.

BIoodBrother

How is partey available for this? Isn't he supposed to isolate for some days?
"i am sittin alone in a boring room..isolation
Lokonga and Ofegaard vs Fabinho and Henderson omg lool. We are truly fvcked here

What did you expect?
Them getting another round of false positives or us magically playing Xhaka and Partey?
Ødegaard and ESR fit is the best case scenario.
We will win or lose this by trying to win this one, not by "absorbing the pressure..
"

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard

He says 5 players didn't even have any training sessions 😂 please don't get injured 🙏

BIoodBrother

I dont think we'd like a first time White CM here.
Just happ that that Tomi is back and hope its not rushed. Might have been Chambers whod have played if fit.
We dont have anyone bar White for that Position now either

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I dont think we'd like a first time White CM here.
Just happ that that Tomi is back and hope its not rushed. Might have been Chambers whod have played if fit.
We dont have anyone bar White for that Position now either
We can put White on the right and Holding in if necessary.

Honestly wasn't that bothered about this game the past few days but after seeing the line up, now im hyped for this game. I'll be watching this match on my new 81 inch Samsung plasma tv. Let's go boys

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Lokonga and Ødegaard in central midfield. God help us. Henderson must have a raging erection from reading that team sheet.

Back your countryman, Mr Jeeves.

Or at least just say Henderson will be happy to play against that midfield, other poster's lives are on the line with that bolded wording!

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

We should beat this lot if we’re the real deal. No more excuses.

Expecting a good win.

I've got a spare for the final, want you with me. Nice little box at Wembley like the good old days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom