• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss EFL Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg: Arsenal (0) 0 - 2 Liverpool (0) | Thursday 20th January | KO: 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
0_Arsenal-blog.png

A must win game. We have no complaints now. The NLD postponment has given us the much needed reprieve. We can now concentrate our efforts into ensuring we beat a knackered Liverpool who also have a must win game with Brantford tomorrow.

Let's ****ing smash cúnts so I can bask in another fighting **** meltdown.

Screenshot-20220115-184353.png

Think we're pretty much going full strength here with no PL distraction.

Screenshot-20220115-184934.png

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Liverpool

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Everyone on here is dancing on the streets since they didn’t want Xhaka to play in the first place.

Better for him to sit it out.

I like how you make it sound like he isn't playing by some sort of spiritual choice, as opposed to him getting sent off in the last match :lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I like how you make it sound like he isn't playing by some sort of spiritual choice, as opposed to him getting sent off in the last match :lol:
Xhaka took the hit to get our NLD postponed. Quite a hero tbh.

(Seriously, the rules don't state bans matter in postponements.)

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The bookies has us as big underdogs. Will be interesting to see how we do now we have to come out against a much better team

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We've got this, Liverpool won't want it as much as we do. Expect us to come out and hit them like a train. Van Delegate has been a weak point for them recently, man just doesn't want to defend at all, just stands there, have to take advantage of it.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I didn’t watch that game live, so it’s void in my memory.

Wagwaan

Don't really understand this hate on Rob Holding.

He isn't on the level of White & Gabriel, but he's a much better understudy than what we've had in the past.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Great to see Tomi ESR back seen Liverpool line up we might have chance the midfield problem is Lokonga alone Ødegaard not really supporting defensively

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom