• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss EFL Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg: Arsenal (0) 0 - 2 Liverpool (0) | Thursday 20th January | KO: 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
0_Arsenal-blog.png

A must win game. We have no complaints now. The NLD postponment has given us the much needed reprieve. We can now concentrate our efforts into ensuring we beat a knackered Liverpool who also have a must win game with Brantford tomorrow.

Let's ****ing smash cúnts so I can bask in another fighting **** meltdown.

Screenshot-20220115-184353.png

Think we're pretty much going full strength here with no PL distraction.

Screenshot-20220115-184934.png

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Liverpool

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Klopp picking up those covid tests at the hospital like...

Samir-Nasri-Drip-Doctor-Tweets.jpeg

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Legit hilarious that we’re the ones taking the heat for postponements when Liverpool literally made up some positives in cahoots with Kenny’s daughter.
She can't possibly be the daughter of that odious dwarf?! Have you seen how she looked?

Obviously, Mrs. Dalglish was having it on with the milkman, while King Kenny was away to Coventry and the likes....

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Excited as I’m able to watch this one. I think we’ll win this and go to the final to play the chavs.

🤩

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Everyone on here is dancing on the streets since they didn’t want Xhaka to play in the first place.

Better for him to sit it out.
Who's going to play in midfield for us?:lol:

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Just glad we have a match on again. That Anfield match feels like weeks ago. Genuinely feel the tie was decided last week, very confident at home against them with no Salah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom