• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Luka Jovic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arteta slammed the door on Auba after the Burnley game and even refused to acknowledge if he will go to Dubai

Someone had to be left behind for the main man...

...only so many seats on that plane!

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Someone had to be left behind for the main man...

...only so many seats on that plane!
I really feel they are building us up to this. Soon we will hear how his fitness has surprised the coaches and how well he is doing, then how much he loves the club and would like to help the team in any capacity. Then offcourse highlights of his performance against Barca and boom he is signed

Goonger

This all part of a cunning long term strategy to convince Vlahovic to come, go for his mate, get him to love The Arsenal and talk dirty to his mate.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

This all part of a cunning long term strategy to convince Vlahovic to come, go for his mate, get him to love The Arsenal and talk dirty to his mate.
Is this the same strategy that will bring us Haaland?

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Back to getting rejects from other teams? Jovic has been a big time flop at Real. Don't want him anywhere near us because it would be a waste of wages.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Odergaard also wanted to stay with real madrid, until he didn't anymore.

Players can be made to change their minds if their managers say they won't be playing. We see this happen everytime a player is sent to the gulag or on loan to Marseille.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It says that he definitely dont want to leave Madrid btw.

And the same was said of Ødegaard.

Not advocating for the player, just saying that he can change his mind and come here on loan. Not like he's going to play much at Madrid compared to here.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Would just be Ceballos 2.0. I don't mind us bringing in a stop gap loan in midfield where we are severely short but we can't be making this type of signing up front. Doesn't get you top 4.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If we were signing him straight from Frankfurt I’d have been pitching a tent in my pants but he has been rubbish since he moved (although not really had much chance behind Benzema) but it’s been so long now it would be hard to think he’d just find form again in the next 4 months. Don’t really see any point to such a move.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Now I regret we didn't get Tammy Abraham. He is better than this flop and PL proven. Never thought we would be looking for this or Raul de Tomás, whoever he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom