• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 287,166

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I know Taremi very well. He is able to be in the right place and in the right time. That being said, he is not so clinical and wastes many opportunities. Obviously far better than Lacazette, but I am afraid that Porto may ask for huge transfer fee. Something around 15-20 million for him is great

ThePortugueseGunner

I know Taremi very well. He is able to be in the right place and in the right time. That being said, he is not so clinical and wastes many opportunities. Obviously far better than Lacazette, but I am afraid that Porto may ask for huge transfer fee. Something around 15-20 million for him is great
Totally agree.

A forward that offers more than just goals, but he isn't as clinical as I like.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I don't think there are that many options in the summer that would be considerably cheaper than Isak right now with less risk.

Nunez- when do Portuguese teams sell cheap?
Osimhen- Imagine buying a player off Napoli. Practically impossible.
DCL- 60 million plus and Everton don't sell players cheap.
Schik - Leverkusen literally just bought him. He isn't going cheap.
David- 50 million for Lacazette again?

No matter what people say, Isak is clearly the best option with the most potential and he will cost the same now as he would in the summer.
Its not so much about price, its that teams are unlikely to even negotiate in January. Its a lot easier in the Summer. I'd take DCL over Isak. Obviously he has his limitations, but, i look at our team and i look at what they need and who can make an instant impact, all answers point to DCL:

- Monster in the air, we have an emphasis on working the ball wide but have nobody to target when we get there. He'll also be a good target for Ramsdale/White longballs as opposed to Saka.

- Athletic, he'll run the channels, drag defenders out of position. He'll also occupy defenders meaning Saka/Martinelli won't constantly be double teamed.

- Seems to have a good character and is a confident guy who won't lose confidence after missing some chances. He has a personality that would fit seamlessly into the current set up.

- He's BPL ready. Experienced, young enough to improve, but old enough to be a leader in the team. 16 goals last season (a goal every 179 mins), 13 the season before (goal ever 200 mins). If he can add that to our team along with his natural athleticism, then players like Saka, Martinelli, Ødegaard, Smith Rowe will be able to work off him. Also, he'll make something of Tierneys aimless crosses.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He’s already in the right place at the right time. They’re called Porto and they can keep him thank you very much.
Yeah rather have Laca. Sure he is not gonna score goals or even be in the penalty area. But atleast he drops deep in midfield and play as midfielder. Goals are overrated

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
07-E46-B87-C149-4719-A166-7-DFB93-F84-ED2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom