• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 287,117

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Tough market right now. Hard to get a double digit goal scorer and back up midfielder in January.

If only we didn’t freeze out our golden boot winning captain and then get parred by every striker like some desperate creep going round the Pryzm dance floor 5 minutes before closing.

Enough’s been said about Guendouzi, Saliba and Mavrapanos but why we go to these lengths of sh*tting on players through the media before selling them for 10 cents on the dollar I’ll never know.

If only Stan could have asked Arteta in between smashing rent boys and lines of coke in his Avalanche box why we can’t use the 250k a week striker we already have.

Done with this club.
they are learning the grass is not greener on the other side and has to learn how to solve their problems better. They make it public so the players position at the club becomes untenable and clubs take advantage of that

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
This fanbase is hilarious. They are on strings. Its like every window they make up their own rumours and targets, word spreads, the media jump on it, and all of a sudden, when we don't get the player we weren't even interested in, Edu is blamed. This doesn't happen to any other fanbase on twitter. That clown Hagn has jumped from Vlahovic, to Isak, to Osimhen and people buy into it :lol:

Its clearly a difficult market, nobody around us have signed any players yet.

While we were quietly chasing Ramsdale, the internet would have you believe we wanted Onana.

While we signed Taveras, the internet would have you believe we wanted that young Scottish full back.

While we signed Tomiyasu, the internet would have you believe we wanted Celik/Aarons/Emerson.

Be calm, if it happens this window, it happens, if it doesn't, we have Partey, Pepe, Elneny, possibly Auba back now for extra depth.

There is no point panic signing someone now when situations of players like Gabriel Jesus, Neves, Raphinha, DCL, Rice etc... might change in the summer.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
So what’s going on? Had a migraine the last two days ffs. Not in the loop.

Someone fill me in.
FKDRPnsXIAUqeZk

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This fanbase is hilarious. They are on strings. Its like every window they make up their own rumours and targets, word spreads, the media jump on it, and all of a sudden, when we don't get the player we weren't even interested in, Edu is blamed. This doesn't happen to any other fanbase on twitter. That clown Hagn has jumped from Vlahovic, to Isak, to Osimhen and people buy into it :lol:

Its clearly a difficult market, nobody around us have signed any players yet.

While we were quietly chasing Ramsdale, the internet would have you believe we wanted Onana.

While we signed Taveras, the internet would have you believe we wanted that young Scottish full back.

While we signed Tomiyasu, the internet would have you believe we wanted Celik/Aarons/Emerson.

Be calm, if it happens this window, it happens, if it doesn't, we have Partey, Pepe, Elneny, possibly Auba back now for extra depth.

There is no point panic signing someone now when situations of players like Gabriel Jesus, Neves, Raphinha, DCL, Rice etc... might change in the summer.
At CM we are okay if we have some luck. At CF we have a problem.

Teams know how to play us now. Instead of following Laca, they let him drop deep and double up on our wide players.

We need a CF who is actually a threat.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
At CM we are okay if we have some luck. At CF we have a problem.

Teams know how to play us now. Instead of following Laca, they let him drop deep and double up on our wide players.

We need a CF who is actually a threat.
Of course, but the player also has to be available and ready to make an impact straight away. If not, we should wait until the summer. I don't know if its possible, but build bridges with Auba if we can't offload him now.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I recommended Diaz on here months ago before it became a thing.

I’d be surprised if the Spuds signed him, especially this window. He can do much better.
Yeah I really hope so. Absolute baller. I can see liverpool signing him in the summer though

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Anyone scared of Sp**s getting luiz Diaz? Guy is absolute baller. Imo world class player
The good news for you is neither player or Porto are interested in Sp**s. Player not want to move there even his dream to play in PL but want CL club and Porto won't sell for less than his release clause 80M

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
The good news for you is neither player or Porto are interested in Sp**s. Player not want to move there even his dream to play in PL but want CL club and Porto won't sell for less than his release clause 80M
Luiz Diaz still plays at Europa league with Porto. There is no reason he will leave for Sp**s in this month

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Of course, but the player also has to be available and ready to make an impact straight away. If not, we should wait until the summer. I don't know if its possible, but build bridges with Auba if we can't offload him now.
I don't think there are that many options in the summer that would be considerably cheaper than Isak right now with less risk.

Nunez- when do Portuguese teams sell cheap?
Osimhen- Imagine buying a player off Napoli. Practically impossible.
DCL- 60 million plus and Everton don't sell players cheap.
Schik - Leverkusen literally just bought him. He isn't going cheap.
David- 50 million for Lacazette again?

No matter what people say, Isak is clearly the best option with the most potential and he will cost the same now as he would in the summer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We'll need to do something can't take laca and Eddie miss open goals for the next 5 months. Both out of contact and this the maximum we'll get from them. We throwing away the chance for 4th if we didn't invest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom