• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Calum Chambers (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Eduteta low key trying to get FA to cancel the season? The fyck is going on..?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I really hope there was a fee, otherwise this makes no sense just to let him join Villa for free. Even the reported £2M is absolutely pointless.
Edu is so bad at actually selling players. :facepalm:
it's 2M he has 6 months left in his contract so yeah we won't be getting anything more i thought first he has longer contract but turn out he wasn't.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

IMG_2206.JPG

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Wasn't going to be the difference in whether or not we make top 4, but not the best look when our squad depth is in its current state.

Still would have been serviceable (certainly would trust him over Cedric), and if there was no transfer fee, what would be the point of letting him go when his contract expires in the summer? Surely the amount we'd save would be inconsequential, or are we letting him leave out of good will?

On the other hand, this news, in theory, should put more pressure on the club to bring in reinforcements, because they must understand that they will lose the goodwill they have accumulated from the fanbase if we have zero incomings, while having numerous departures, while we're in a top 4 race. Not going to hold my breath though.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

So, is Douglas Luiz coming this way from Villa? Do we have enough players for CB, RB and CMF?

No way they let him go for free, his wages aren't that much.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
currently we have 19 outfielders available not including the youngsters like Patino Biereth and Hutchinson.

we loaned out Mari AMN and Bolagun. sold Chambers. there must be at least 2 incoming other than that we putting ourselves in serious dangerous situation even if there only 17 games to play in season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, June 5

Benjamin Šeško is essentially top of Arsenal’s list of striker targets, but no official moves have been made yet [David Ornstein - The Athletic]

Arsenal have scouted Benfica midfielder Joao Neves, but nothing is advanced at this stage [Fabrizio Romano]

Left-back is an area of focus for Arsenal in this summer’s window [The Athletic]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom