• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Calum Chambers (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
2 of our 5 CBs are gone. We’re an injury away from having no CB cover or worse, Tomiyasu at CB and Cedric playing RB.
I understand, however, some of these are players are ones we've struggled to get rid of in the past. Look at the players that have left since the new regime have taken over, this is all a part of the rebuild. We'll go big again in the summer to complete the team.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

currently we have 19 outfielders available not including the youngsters like Patino Biereth and Hutchinson.

we loaned out Mari AMN and Bolagun. sold Chambers. there must be at least 2 incoming other than that we putting ourselves in serious dangerous situation even if there only 17 games to play in season.
its more than enough. We have 17 games left with no cups or Europe and a very good U23 we can use players from. Chambers being there makes no difference

GDeep™

League is very weak
feffb9_60ab281bab74421aa5b1d375303a9be2~mv2.jpeg

benjamin86

Established Member
2 of our 5 CBs are gone. We’re an injury away from having no CB cover or worse, Tomiyasu at CB and Cedric playing RB.
If White and Tomi both get injured we have Tierney, Gabriel, Holding, Cedric as the back 4 with 0 cover, that'll be fun.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I wouldn’t even blame Edu on this one. Let’s not forget Leicester bid £20m for him not too long ago. That’s where the mistake was made. We kept a player that was never good enough and his value kept tanking.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We’ve received a fee for three players since Summer 2019.

It’s impressive how sh*t we’ve been at selling.
no we are sh1t at signing quality players and give them huge wages. You cant sell players no one is willing to pay for. cedric is the next one leaving on free. Man is on 60k. who is gonna pay those ages?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I wouldn’t even blame Edu on this one. Let’s not forget Leicester bid £20m for him not too long ago. That’s where the mistake was made. We kept a player that was never good enough and his value kept tanking.

See Willock.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Gave his all when he played, so good luck to him...seems a good guy.

PS...glad they mentioned the Community Shield win on his goodbye.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
its more than enough. We have 17 games left with no cups or Europe and a very good U23 we can use players from. Chambers being there makes no difference
Anything could happen injures always a risk we currently have covers in most positions but I'm hoping for CF. Don't care about Calum or Mari they were always going because the lack of game time.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Liked Chambers, been unlucky with injuries but good luck to him.

Needed a clear out, should've done more of this last summer mind. Unfortunately we're so skilled at decreasing the value of players by having them sit about that we're very unlikely to ever get much cash back on them. Can't continue giving players away for peanuts, that's just bad business.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think we’re ok. Somebody gets injured and Holding comes in, other problems further and you maybe change the formation. We’re just playing in 1 competition, 1 game a week.

Malky

Established Member
We’ve received a fee for three players since Summer 2019.

It’s impressive how sh*t we’ve been at selling.
It's dreadful stuff, really is.
Just seen we got more money for Jenkinson than we've got for Chambers, we also got more for a loan fee for Mkhitaryan.
£2M for Chambers is pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom