• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Calum Chambers (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
0_Maria-Gaspar.jpg

My DoF

Little ginger gimp Scholes well and truly in the mud!

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
So they didn't use him as part of a deal for Douglas Luiz. So, that's not gonna happen. I have 2 theories, they have Lamptey coming, and second and more probable, Arteta and Edu are both idiots and heading Arsenal to bankruptcy.

Underhill

Can't believe people think you'll get serious money for a guy with 5 months on his contract, 0 playing time and London wages.

This is good news you weirdos.

tcahill

Better than Cedric as backup RB. Had some good periods for us both at RB and CB.

Shame about lack of fee, but sounds like he wasn't renewing with six months left.

Was always professional, will genuinely wish him well at Villa.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arteta must have *****ed his way into getting some new players, tbh.

So we are freeing up wages where we can, as there is no other reason to give Chambers away for free now, when we could have at least got some use out of him until the summer.

tcahill

no we are sh1t at signing quality players and give them huge wages. You cant sell players no one is willing to pay for. cedric is the next one leaving on free. Man is on 60k. who is gonna pay those ages?

This is the problem right here. Players naturally don't want to take a pay cut, and other clubs, particularly non PL clubs, don't want our mid-table at best players when they're on champions league level wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom