• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 289,810

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Love how we came into this window saying we need to take this chance to push on and get better.

Instead with all our outgoings we’ve got worse ffs.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
They had been looking a RB all summer.

Think it's worked out rather well with Tomiyasu, but following the stories him being a sort of panic buy isn't too far off imo. The club was looking for a RB all summer while Tomiyasu was being shopped around by Bologna and his agent all summer, only to then at the end of the window sign for Arsenal. The club could've done worse as things stand, but no way was he their prime target. If not panic buy, then at least very opportunistic in the face of failing to sign anyone at RB.

benjamin86

Established Member
Gk: Ramsdale, Turner
Rb: Tomi, Cedric
Lb: Tierney, Nuno
Cb: White, Holding
Cb: Gabriel
Cm: Partey, Lokonga
Cm: Xhaka, Elneny
Rw: Saka, Pepe
Am: Ødegaard
Lw: Martinelli, ESR
Cf: Laca, Nketiah

Pathetic.
Have to hope we'll bring 2-3 extra in otherwise we've managed to weaken the squad.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Thats a lot of football.
Its not.

Also we have makeshift options. Eg, Tomiyasu CB, Cedric/Tavares RB. Not ideal of course but we are in a rebuild. Chambers was available on a free in the summer, he wasn't really playing this season anyway, why not get a little while we can.

Lets wait and see what happens for the remainder of the window, i'm sure we'll get someone.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Its not.

Also we have makeshift options. Eg, Tomiyasu CB, Cedric/Tavares RB. Not ideal of course but we are in a rebuild. Chambers was available on a free in the summer, he wasn't really playing this season anyway, why not get a little while we can.

Lets wait and see what happens for the remainder of the window, i'm sure we'll get someone.
Wonder if those makeshift options will serve us as well as the makeshift midfield ones did in January 🤓

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 29

Bruno Guimaraes’ representatives have been told by Newcastle that he won’t be sold unless his release clause is triggered [TBR Football]

Arsenal are one of a number of clubs interested in Leeds’ 18 year old midfielder Archie Gray [Fabrizio Romano]

Kia Joorabchian has claimed striker Joshua Zirkzee is pushing towards a move to Arsenal [Corriere dello Sport]

Arsenal have moved on from midfielder Martin Zubimendi and are targeting other players in the position instead [HITC]

RB Leipzig striker Benjamin Šeško is the club’s number one target this summer [John Cross - The Mirror]

Any move for Bruno Guimaraes or Douglas Luiz depends on the departure of Thomas Partey [Sami Mokbel - The Mail]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom