• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 286,902

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Thinking the next battle of the Arteta divide is what are his and what are Edus signings.
One thing I expect from the Netflix thing is someone is gonna end up losing their job. Either Edu or Arteta will look really bad and I think it will be Edu

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
How do you persuade Wolves to sell, not just their best midfielder, but also their best player, with 4 days left of the window?
This.

This is why its better to wait until the summer rather than panic buying now. We just have to hope Partey and Xhaka can mostly stay fit.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Isak in the summer, his backup (maybe) now
we'll go for a midfielder now

Definitely think we should go for Isak, would have been great this window but would be at peace if we went in during the summer. Pair him up with a strong aerial presence and an ability to run in behind.

As for a midfielder now, think that's the right call. I do feel we need cover and a viable alternative for Xhaka during the run in. I dont feel the club should be banking on him being there for us nonstop. I have enough faith in our attacking mids and forwards, as well as the reintegration of Pepe and Auba to help us over the line this season.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
How do you persuade Wolves to sell, not just their best midfielder, but also their best player, with 4 days left of the window?
I worded it bad. Just saying in general, not this window. So best chance is in summer window.

Don't understand why we continue with this absolute bum in Xhaka. Watch Neves put Xhaka in a spliff very soon.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Imagine our only signing this window being a backup GK from a loser league that will join us in the summer.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Pretty much few reliable links with Turner and Vlahovic, and even the latter used us to get Juve to move on....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom