• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This is a great gif, for this thread especially...

middle-finger-undertaker.gif

...when you try and banter someone without using the @ button, but get caught anyway!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sp**s lose or draw today and it’s Mikel‘s luck again. Never known a season like it. United and Sp**s with mid season manager sackings, no injuries, very few games due to being out of all comps, Ukraine war completely screwing over Chelsea. Wouldn’t be surprised if he just falls into 3rd place.

He just had to steady the ship for all this to happen. And fair play he did. Can’t argue with that. But I’m not onboard with all the hype yet until he can do this when the pressures on, he’s in Europe and the injuries are piling up. That’s what Klopp can do, and what Arsène did regularly. Even Rodgers had on season in the top 4 with Pool before he fell away and got sacked.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
But I’m not onboard with all the hype yet until he can do this when the pressures on, he’s in Europe and the injuries are piling up. That’s what Klopp can do, and what Arsène did regularly. Even Rodgers had on season in the top 4 with Pool before he fell away and got sacked.
Arteta has this man waking up at night in cold sweats

200.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Why did Tuchel have a bit of a breakdown over Arteta winning manager of the month anyway...didn't think they actually cared about those awards, tbh :lol:

Did Thomas bring it up himself, or was he at least questioned on it by a journalist first?

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Why did Tuchel have a bit of a breakdown over Arteta winning manager of the month anyway...didn't think they actually cared about those awards, tbh :lol:

Did Thomas bring it up himself, or was he at least questioned on it by a journalist first?
Of course he cares! Tuchel is quite a ****! He has been getting way too much love from the British press!

Dj_sds -

Lol. You and @Dj_sds getting so excited at what you once found contemptible never ceases to give me pleasure. :lol:
Sp**s lose or draw today and it’s Mikel‘s luck again. Never known a season like it. United and Sp**s with mid season manager sackings, no injuries, very few games due to being out of all comps, Ukraine war completely screwing over Chelsea. Wouldn’t be surprised if he just falls into 3rd place.

Everyday, every single day, you remind everyone of Wenger "achieving" a second place finish with 71 points. You completely disregard the context that all of the other big clubs massively underperformed and changed managers that season. City finished on 66 points and chelsea finished 10th ffs. But being the hypocrite you are, you are using Uniteds underperformance to discredit our current league position. Sp**s isn't even underperforming.

And again, I am not excited about finishing 4th. I am excited that, for the first time in a long while, I genuinely feel that the club is ambitious and champions league qualification is just a means to an end.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Probably jealous of his hair and his good looks, Tuchel no matter how hard he tries will always look like a Geek.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

My boy Arteta proving all his doubters wrong.

The ‘Usual Suspects’ right again.

Champions League here we come.

Yep yep, we wanted Arteta back in 2018 when no one else did. Were hated and vilified for it. Now we've got our vindication.

Now if yous could all kindly forget the last year or so when I was really against Arteta that would be great.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yep yep, we wanted Arteta back in 2018 when no one else did. Were hated and vilified for it. Now we've got our vindication.

Now if yous could all kindly forget the last year or so when I was really against Arteta that would be great.
Man, I was the same back then. But two years of 8th and a load of mistakes has made me more cautious bro. Either he really has learnt from all that, and together with all that money he is progressing well. Or he's had a lucky year and its a flash in the pan like Rodgers 2nd at Liverpool or Ole getting 2nd at United. Both got sacked the following season. Lets wait and see before going overboard like the Artetasexuals.

I just don't get it with you. I have seen you hate on Wenger, Emery, and Arteta. But twerk for Mourinho and Conte when they were at Sp**s.

I just people really need to calm down and support the team for once. We are just above being a mid-table club and will be so for a long time, no matter what managers come here. Without serious ambition in the transfer market in the next years this run in the last few months is probably the best we can hope for. Even with miracle makers here like Arteta coaching the team.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom