• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Tottenham 3 - 0 Arsenal | Thursday 12th May | KO: BST 19:45 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

The biggest NLD in a very long time is finally upon us and I’m sure everyone is super pumped to bury these shadow chasers, once and for all.

This battle for 4th has just reminded me how much of a galaxy brain that fanbase has when they come up with these sorts of statements:

I pray that the players are as up for this as we all are and hopefully these are the scenes at full time:

Swansea-v-Chelsea.jpg

nationalherald%2F2018-06%2Ffd1d179b-bea6-440d-84a7-45c0fea278b0%2Feaec15bf_3826_44dc_9db2_893ff4a780ff.jpg

🔴⚪🔴⚪

Legooooooooooooooooooooo

Last edited by a moderator:

sdotzdot

Established Member
This is far from the end of the world. Two wins against teams we should beat and we secure 4th, no problem.
I completely agree, but one thing that is really stressing me out is these young players are heavily reliant on form/a run of results to play and continue to get points.

That’s obviously normal with youth, but that run of 3 losses recently that never should’ve happened was undoubtably down to the first loss. Led the team down a downward spiral mentally and they completely fell apart.

This is an even worse situation, so the possibility of that happening again and us completely capitulating the last two games is now very possible.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Neville on comms has been ****ing awful.

From calling for Son to be protected from defenders, Gary ****ing Neville asking for a player to be protected 🤬

Little **** is loving us losing, can't even hide it...been wanting everything to go Sp**s way from the first second.

blaze_of_glory

That penalty was so soft man. I can't help but thiink the decisions have

I agree there's something very shady going on. I have always wondered if 'SOME' games are rigged for entertainment value.
After watching for 20 years, there is zero doubt in my mind. All about keeping as much drama going as possible

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
All I can hope for is an EPIC comeback and think of how amazing it would look on our Amazon doc but I don't know if we have it in us

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Holdings roughing up of Son was so over the top, it’s almost like it was the plan.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Red card was not soft, just look at the replays. Holding lost his ****ing nerve to Son.
The second one deserved a booking, but the first one was meh. You don't give out cards so easily in such a high stakes game unless you're a ****e ref who can't read the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom