• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Tottenham 3 - 0 Arsenal | Thursday 12th May | KO: BST 19:45 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

The biggest NLD in a very long time is finally upon us and I’m sure everyone is super pumped to bury these shadow chasers, once and for all.

This battle for 4th has just reminded me how much of a galaxy brain that fanbase has when they come up with these sorts of statements:

I pray that the players are as up for this as we all are and hopefully these are the scenes at full time:

Swansea-v-Chelsea.jpg

nationalherald%2F2018-06%2Ffd1d179b-bea6-440d-84a7-45c0fea278b0%2Feaec15bf_3826_44dc_9db2_893ff4a780ff.jpg

🔴⚪🔴⚪

Legooooooooooooooooooooo

Last edited by a moderator:

Malky

Established Member
Neville on comms has been ****ing awful.

From calling for Son to be protected from defenders, Gary ****ing Neville asking for a player to be protected 🤬

Little **** is loving us losing, can't even hide it...been wanting everything to go Sp**s way from the first second.
Guys acting like a bigger **** than usual, but he’s been disgraceful today. I actually laughed when he wanted Son to be protected, the guy with his rep and the one who claims he loves the physical side of it. ******

TriniGunner

I was gonna take a haircut after the game. No need to delay that. On my way to the barbershop. I can't believe we played right into their hands. What was wrong in holding out for 65 mins then punching through. They were in a position where THEY HAD TO WIN. We basically gave it to them. I don't care what Arteta says after this game, it was a horrible game plan from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom