• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Part of the problem for me is just the general age profile of our defense, it's too young.

KT-24, White 24, Gabriel 24, Tomi 23. Ramsdale 23.

I rate them all but they're all still players in development, they aren't the finished product yet and you're going to get mistakes from them fairly frequently. The problem is you can't have a go at them either because it's to be expected.

Then someone like Saliba looking to break in at 21. Really, the guy he should be looking to usurp should be 30+

The younger signing we've made over the past season have all been good but these guys are going to act as blockers to any younger guys / academy players coming through I feel.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Part of the problem for me is just the general age profile of our defense, it's too young.

KT-24, White 24, Gabriel 24, Tomi 23. Ramsdale 23.

I rate them all but they're all still players in development, they aren't the finished product yet and you're going to get mistakes from them fairly frequently. The problem is you can't have a go at them either because it's to be expected.

Then someone like Saliba looking to break in at 21. Really, the guy he should be looking to usurp should be 30+

The younger signing we've made over the past season have all been good but these guys are going to act as blockers to any younger guys / academy players coming through I feel.

So basically you’ve typed a lot of words when you could have just said:

“Pablo Mari return essential”

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
French league not over and OM have big game they need win to finish 2nd and he'll play after suspension.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Not sure even Arteta could get away with not bringing this lad back to be a part of the squad. Even his arselickers would have trouble getting on board with that one.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown
Top Bottom