• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Imagine staying here playing maximum 5 games this season without European football. The club done well loan him out. Now take advantage of using him not making profit of him.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
IMG-20220515-WA0023.jpg

He made the Ligue 1 team of the year. I wonder what else he has to do. Because if we keep offering guys like Elneny, Mustafi etc contracts but trying to sell Saliba then I don't know what else to say.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
They really need a better sponsor than ****ing "Uber Eats", sounds so stupid.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Arteta apologists in the mud, can almost picture Arteta waking up in cold sweats thinking about the answers to questions in his presser about Saliba, man probably didn't even call him to say congratulations 😄🤣

Arteta:"**** me, why'd he have to go and win an award, now I can't pretend he doesn't exist"

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Arteta apologists in the mud, can almost picture Arteta waking up in cold sweats thinking about the answers to questions in his presser about Saliba, man probably didn't even call him to say congratulations 😄🤣

Arteta:"**** me, why'd he have to go and win an award, now I can't pretend he doesn't exist"
Nah, he is probably going to say he was right to send him on loan ans that award proves it.

Goonger

Imagine paying 50M for Ben Average instead of using that money for a CM... We didn't even improved the defense from the last year even after paying 80M between White and Ramsdale!!! Awesome manager!!
The first choice defence is decent, its the depth behind them that's awful.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Successful loans don’t usually end with the player coming back with two years left on his deal and no guarantee that he’ll extend but besides that yeah!

I’d like to think we’d make it one of our priorities to extend his deal. We know he’s gonna feature for us next season at least.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom