• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Newcastle 2 - 0 Arsenal | Monday 16th May | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time to rally the troops.

No time to be down since we have a chance of redemption right here.

None of this sitting back or reactive tactics, please. We need to play on the front foot, hold the ball and silence the crowd. City bouncing back after their CL exit should be the blueprint for Arteta as they remained focused and did this to Newcastle:

B8B0FDB3-C1B8-473F-9C92-9E094EFF8700.jpeg

It’ll be a lot tougher as they’ve only lost one game in 2022 at home and that was against Liverpool but WE CAN DO IT.

Remember the last time we had to secure CL football at St James Park? Well, we got the job done and I don’t see why we can’t do so here.

image.jpg

Let’s remain positive, win this one and move on to Everton.

🤞

COYG 🔴⚪🔴⚪

Last edited by a moderator:

arsmile

Established Member
to be fair....we cant really spend all match complaining about how **** all the players are....and then at the same time act like we should be expecting to be in the champion's league

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Just weak minded **** football.

The glorious Arsenal teams of the past will be turning in their grave at what this football club has become.

rockofcashel

That just about sums things up.. Newcastle are absolutely rank going forward.. we gifted them an own goal ffs..

And what did I tell you about Saint Maximan.. rubbish

We're just.. rubbisher

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
From what I'm reading Gabriel is off, Tomiyasu is off and Tavares is off.
Do we have a defence of 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom