• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Newcastle 2 - 0 Arsenal | Monday 16th May | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time to rally the troops.

No time to be down since we have a chance of redemption right here.

None of this sitting back or reactive tactics, please. We need to play on the front foot, hold the ball and silence the crowd. City bouncing back after their CL exit should be the blueprint for Arteta as they remained focused and did this to Newcastle:

B8B0FDB3-C1B8-473F-9C92-9E094EFF8700.jpeg

It’ll be a lot tougher as they’ve only lost one game in 2022 at home and that was against Liverpool but WE CAN DO IT.

Remember the last time we had to secure CL football at St James Park? Well, we got the job done and I don’t see why we can’t do so here.

image.jpg

Let’s remain positive, win this one and move on to Everton.

🤞

COYG 🔴⚪🔴⚪

Last edited by a moderator:

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
No wonder we just look out of rhythm.

I don't know what Arteta is telling these guys but we've just looked nervous the whole game and like we don't believe we can win it.

Pot shots, horrible passing, I think Arteta isn't handling the pressure well and it's reflected in the way we're playing.

I could be wrong though.

Started very nervy and it hasn't gotten better from there. We're so unpredictable. Some weeks we start very quickly and then the next it's like we're half asleep.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Feels like Arsène has put a gypsy curse on us.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Pepe trying to confirm Arteta's Europa fate, with that pass.

Nico getting kicked out of this club, but swinging!

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Part of me wished that mistake from Pepe went in.

Then in the Amazon doc he does that "I did it on purpose you sick ****" Nacho from Better Caul Saul style to Arteta as he signs his contract with Marseille.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom