• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Newcastle 2 - 0 Arsenal | Monday 16th May | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time to rally the troops.

No time to be down since we have a chance of redemption right here.

None of this sitting back or reactive tactics, please. We need to play on the front foot, hold the ball and silence the crowd. City bouncing back after their CL exit should be the blueprint for Arteta as they remained focused and did this to Newcastle:

B8B0FDB3-C1B8-473F-9C92-9E094EFF8700.jpeg

It’ll be a lot tougher as they’ve only lost one game in 2022 at home and that was against Liverpool but WE CAN DO IT.

Remember the last time we had to secure CL football at St James Park? Well, we got the job done and I don’t see why we can’t do so here.

image.jpg

Let’s remain positive, win this one and move on to Everton.

🤞

COYG 🔴⚪🔴⚪

Last edited by a moderator:

Malky

Established Member
Can’t wait for another summer over paying for ****e like White and Ramsdale.
Well done you Lego headed prick

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Imagine offering this gimp a 3 year extension after losing 3 consecutive games and him signing it before the end of the season, when top 4 isn't secured.

If that doesn't tell you everything you need to know about the club's ambitions, I don't know what will.

Can't believe this fraud is here to stay and we haven't gone all out on Graham Potter last summer.

TinFish

Imagine offering this gimp a 3 year extension after losing 3 consecutive games and him signing it before the end of the season, when top 4 isn't secured.

If that doesn't tell you everything you need to know about the club's ambitions, I don't know what will.

Can't believe this fraud is here to stay and we haven't gone all out on Graham Potter last summer.
We are gonna lose another 3 consecutive games too :lol:

Three times in one season. We don't deserve CL based on these performances anyway.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Pepe trying to get one back at Arteta with this cameo. 😂

There was a clear period when he checked out and he shouldn’t be playing anymore.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Oh please James, weren't you on your knees sucking Arteta dry when we were in the driving seat for 4th, weren't you calling out people on the Arsecast?

Weren't you saying that we're going for 4th?

Defend your king now you a*swipe.
Eh no.

He said exactly that tweet in the last arsecast.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
The man’s ego and man management has badly hurt us. This guy thinks he’s managing City and he’s Pep. Where are Saliba, Guendouzi and Auba?
He's costing us money and talent. For what? Hasn't even achieved what Emery did in his first season with us. He's taken us backwards after spending close to 300M euros.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
We are the youngest team in the league, we overachieved this season by getting EL football.
I don't agree with announcing Mikel´s renewal before the season ended, but 100% of our posters, if asked at the beginning of the season if finishing fifth was good enough would have said yes.

We finished the season poorly but we are on the right path.
Comments like this retroactively remove all context and act like a 38 game 10 month season didn't happen.

If before a game against Liverpool at Anfield you told me if a draw would be good enough I'd say yes. If we played the game, were 4-0 up with 80 minutes played but ended up drawing 4-4 I'd tell it was a complete disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom