• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Newcastle 2 - 0 Arsenal | Monday 16th May | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time to rally the troops.

No time to be down since we have a chance of redemption right here.

None of this sitting back or reactive tactics, please. We need to play on the front foot, hold the ball and silence the crowd. City bouncing back after their CL exit should be the blueprint for Arteta as they remained focused and did this to Newcastle:

B8B0FDB3-C1B8-473F-9C92-9E094EFF8700.jpeg

It’ll be a lot tougher as they’ve only lost one game in 2022 at home and that was against Liverpool but WE CAN DO IT.

Remember the last time we had to secure CL football at St James Park? Well, we got the job done and I don’t see why we can’t do so here.

image.jpg

Let’s remain positive, win this one and move on to Everton.

🤞

COYG 🔴⚪🔴⚪

Last edited by a moderator:

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
That was a stupid bet. Even Arteta couldn't **** up a 4th place position by that much.
We weren't in 4th when I offered it you, you muppet. We were around 8th, actually. You were too cowardly to accept it even back then.

rockofcashel

Thankfully I had already settled for 5th this season as I just didn't see us having it in us to go further after I saw the fixture list.

But man, the manager and squad have to improve drastically this summer. We have to be spot on with the transfer business and we have to get 1-2 big talents. Jesus, Trilesman is just not gonna cut it.
Said it weeks ago.. Arsenal need 5-7 new players, all who could come straight into the first team when called on

None of this "Arsenal have signed the next Martinelli" and see them with some 19 y old for 3 million

We need a guaranteed 20 goal a year striker.

We need a Bissouma type midfielder.

Saliba will be interesting but he's still a kid.

I'd seriously look at trying to get Nathan Collins from Burnley, he's going to be a star centre half in the future

Cucerella from Brighton. And 4-5 more

Malky

Established Member
The man’s ego and man management has badly hurt us. This guy thinks he’s managing City and he’s Pep. Where are Saliba, Guendouzi and Auba?
Douzi would of gave us some fight in midfield today and Saliba is superior to White, but Arteta doesn’t rate them

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
This might be it for me boys. Another 3 years of Mikel? Feel like crying ffs. Absolutely gutted.

All the people on this forum saying ‘trust the process’ ‘Miks changing the culture’ etc.. and the fans singing that stupid song ‘We got super Mik Arteta, we’re going back to the champions league’…politely **** yourselves.
Come on mate, be fair. Did you really expect us to be close to a top 4 finish with 2 games to go at the start of the season??? And don't lie!!

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Tbh I'm in sheer disbelief with how we've played in the last two games.

We've barely strung a pass together against Newcastle. They haven't even been that good imo, but our passing has been so horrible that we've made them look like Real Madrid.

FML.
Why does it shock you mate? It’s been like this since Miks come through the door, besides that purple patch from December-March this year. Guys ****ing awful.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
We weren't in 4th when I offered it you, you muppet. We were around 8th, actually. You were too cowardly to accept it even back then.
What day did you offer it? Because we haven't been in 8th place since the first half of the season.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Wish you all the best mate!

I'm sure we will meet again here when the sun shines again!

Praying you to have the best time and if you see OnlyOne with a brick of cocaine, don't try to catch him, he is oiled up and slippery, its some funny game he and his friend are doing.

Hopefully once I’m back this place will have changed for the better.

Nothing worse than being an Arsenal fan in this era of mediocrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom