• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Newcastle 2 - 0 Arsenal | Monday 16th May | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time to rally the troops.

No time to be down since we have a chance of redemption right here.

None of this sitting back or reactive tactics, please. We need to play on the front foot, hold the ball and silence the crowd. City bouncing back after their CL exit should be the blueprint for Arteta as they remained focused and did this to Newcastle:

B8B0FDB3-C1B8-473F-9C92-9E094EFF8700.jpeg

It’ll be a lot tougher as they’ve only lost one game in 2022 at home and that was against Liverpool but WE CAN DO IT.

Remember the last time we had to secure CL football at St James Park? Well, we got the job done and I don’t see why we can’t do so here.

image.jpg

Let’s remain positive, win this one and move on to Everton.

🤞

COYG 🔴⚪🔴⚪

Last edited by a moderator:

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
The sheer lack of drive they put into the club, is why we got 5th.

Honestly, who allows a manager to give Aubameyang away for free in Jan, when we were 4th...he's still tied on league goals here, with Eddie and Laca and he hasn't played since December :lol:

We paid 7M to give him away. Not even free. PAID Barcelona to take him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You all need to put emotions aside and use your brain a manager whatever his contract length is you can sack him anytime so i don't get why you fuming if results stay inconsistent mikel will be gone next season similar to oleh at utd and the guy finished 2nd last season. It's simple the expectations will be higher the demands will be higher fans won't be patient and I'm talking at fans in stadium not social media.

What we need now is improving team further don't put your whole focus on the manager. Focus about how to get team better first.

You lot doing the same stuff when Emery was here.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
The sad thing is sacking Arteta is unlikely going to change much... Bringing in another manager would mean a new project that would also require years and a lot of investment. We once again made the wrong appointment

DizzyOne

At least Arteta was honest. But we need answers for that showing. What is the reason to play so badly? To all look so scared??

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Carragher making an interesting point, this game could have been a watershed moment for Arteta just like the Europa final was for Ole

Or it could be like when Klopp lost the Europa final in 2016, the true beginning for us.

Reckon we nick 4th by 1 point next season, ahead of Chelsea now!

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
i have a feeling the club is into a shakedown end of season.

Unbelievable loss.
I sincerely hope and PRAY for it to happen.

Last summer fans have to come to terms with Arteta/Edu and 150M spending on young players, because the Duo is the best available candidates for the rebuilding job and the transfer strategy os justfied since no elite players want to come to a club without European football.

Now this bloody cycle repeats itself again. And I see no ending of this except Arteta saying cultura blablablah as Edu continuing scavenging U20 players in Brazil, while deciding not going for Bruno Guimarães in January.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The sad thing is sacking Arteta is unlikely going to change much... Bringing in another manager would mean a new project that would also require years and a lot of investment. We once again made the wrong appointment
Sacking him curtails the wrong path and sets us on the right one hopefully. Every moment he's allowed to stay keeps us in a downward spiral.

Olivier_Giroud

We do not deserve CL simply because we do not have a coach or a manager.. This is the Arsenal in the Premier League not a pub team in a Sunday League for crying out loud.

A team that only has some random scam artist pretending to be manager and winging it does not deserve CL...

Mikhail Arteta does not deserve CL. he deserves to be in prison for defrauding the club and its fans of millions... Anyone who still supports this criminal deserves to be banished... It is sickening and enough already....

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Carragher making an interesting point, this game could have been a watershed moment for Arteta just like the Europa final was for Ole

Yeah realistically can anyone see us getting top four next year?

When the pressure is actually on he folds quicker than Audley Harrison.

Poor start to the season and he’s probably gone by November.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Check with the reality mate. See how the other club in North London copes and reaps.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Yeah realistically can anyone see us getting top four next year?

When the pressure is actually on he folds quicker than Audley Harrison.

Poor start to the season and he’s probably gone by November.
I really think Ten Hag could end the banter era for United, Sp**s with CL and Conte will ascend and by all accounts Chelsea want to spend big under the new owners to make a statement.

We’re in for some tough times next season.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Conte went to Sp**s. Mate, every single WC manager would be interested in the Arsenal job. Stop playing poverty. Klopp went to Liverpool when they were as **** as we are today.
But Conte is at Sp**s and Klopp is at Liverpool, and they ain’t going anywhere. So who are WE getting??

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I really think Ten Hag could end the banter era for United, Sp**s with CL and Conte will ascend and by all accounts Chelsea want to spend big under the new owners to make a statement.

Yeah unless the Government decide to vaporise Chelsea we’re finishing bottom of that Big 6 league table.

Can’t see anything but improvements from Utd or Sp**s on this season.

Meanwhile our fanbase will be twerking for Emile Smith-Dough and Bukayo Crappa.

DizzyOne

Sp*r are on the decline. Kane and Son aren't getting any younger and bar Kulusevski (who I recall you didn't rate when we were linked with him) the rest of the team is midtable quality. Their transfer business again bar Kulu this latest window has been abysmal for a long time now. I wouldn't be surprised if the wheels will start to come off sooner rather than later for them. If Conte doesn't jump ship to PSG in the summer he will inevitably fallout with Levy and f*ck off eventually. Not exactly a manager you pick for a rebuild which Sp*rs desperately need.

You could be right, but they totally humiliated us the other night? So how bad must our players be? We couldn’t get a ****ing kick against them. They schooled us when it mattered most.

We must need an even bigger rebuild.

But yes we should keep faith with Arteta. He possibly has a higher ceiling than the fraud that is Conte.

Even if Sp*rs have CL we should be able to attract players over them. We are still ahead of schedule, and like you say - they are in decline.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

You lot doing the same stuff when Emery was here.
Fanbase never changes. It was the same with Wenger, Emery, even Freddie for his like 2 or 3 games. And when Arteta eventually leaves the cycle will continue with the next manager regardless of who they are.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

I am worried about this. Ten Hag is an excellent coach. At the very minimum he’ll get them playing exciting football.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Speaking of Newcastle might put some money on them to finish above us as well.

Conference League 2023/24 here we come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom