• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Newcastle 2 - 0 Arsenal | Monday 16th May | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time to rally the troops.

No time to be down since we have a chance of redemption right here.

None of this sitting back or reactive tactics, please. We need to play on the front foot, hold the ball and silence the crowd. City bouncing back after their CL exit should be the blueprint for Arteta as they remained focused and did this to Newcastle:

B8B0FDB3-C1B8-473F-9C92-9E094EFF8700.jpeg

It’ll be a lot tougher as they’ve only lost one game in 2022 at home and that was against Liverpool but WE CAN DO IT.

Remember the last time we had to secure CL football at St James Park? Well, we got the job done and I don’t see why we can’t do so here.

image.jpg

Let’s remain positive, win this one and move on to Everton.

🤞

COYG 🔴⚪🔴⚪

Last edited by a moderator:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Obviously you bring in a competent CL level manager who has proven he can get there. Why are you acting like a guy with 2 8th placed finishes and an absolutey criminal 5th place finish is impossible to improve upon? Same with the worst Invincible, Edu. Really nowhere to go but up from those 2.

Spot on. I don’t get this positive angle man.

There are no positives from this capitulation. This is worse than Baku imo. At least we didn’t gift one of the worst Sp**s teams who have been piss poor and limping to draws a CL place.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
Obviously you bring in a competent CL level manager who has proven he can get there. Why are you acting like a guy with 2 8th placed finishes and an absolutely criminal 5th place finish is impossible to improve upon? Same with the worst Invincible, Edu. Really nowhere to go but up from those 2.
But who do you want to hire...?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

That opportunistic schmuck Louis Dundus thought he was onto something with that **** song. Thought he timed it to perfection… Well he did… if he wanted it to sink and never be heard again 🤣

Glad that song is now going to be tainted by association with one of our worst collapses in recent memory.

This is worse than that year we bottled CL under Emery ffs. Hope that guys fall off quicker than Eiffel 65 did after Blue.

Tom Mix

Who and how should it be done? You must have answers, or you are a part of the problem mate...
There is no long-term solution which involves the Kroenkes staying as the majority shareholders. Igors can come and Igors come go but it is Frankenstein who must be removed.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Sp**s have got CL and will make signings in the summer. Why do we have to keep talking about foundations and the future?

The CL was in our hands as we bottled it. Don’t sugar it up mate, this is one of the biggest car crashes in PL history.
Sp*r are on the decline. Kane and Son aren't getting any younger and bar Kulusevski (who I recall you didn't rate when we were linked with him) the rest of the team is midtable quality. Their transfer business again bar Kulu this latest window has been abysmal for a long time now. I wouldn't be surprised if the wheels will start to come off sooner rather than later for them. If Conte doesn't jump ship to PSG in the summer he will inevitably fallout with Levy and f*ck off eventually. Not exactly a manager you pick for a rebuild which Sp*rs desperately need.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Spot on. I don’t get this positive angle man.

There are no positives from this capitulation. This is worse than Baku imo. At least we didn’t gift one of the worst Sp**s teams who have been piss poor and limping to draws a CL place.
Where do you see a positive? I'm saying anyone would be an improvement on the chuckle brothers. It's impossible to have a worse pair than Lego Man and the Grillmaster.
Edit: Sorry. I'm so pissed, I totally misread what you wrote. Presently sitting in the park quelling the urge to commit a violent crime.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Where do you see a positive? I'm saying anyone would be an improvement on the chuckle brothers. It's impossible to have a worse pair than Lego Man and the Grillmaster.

That was in response to the post you quoted 🤣 🤣

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The board don’t care. They probably thought they were saving £300K a week and were happy enough with that!

The sheer lack of drive they put into the club, is why we got 5th.

Honestly, who allows a manager to give Aubameyang away for free in Jan, when we were 4th...he's still tied on league goals here, with Eddie and Laca and he hasn't played since December :lol:

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Which world class manager and DOF duo are coming here?
Conte went to Sp**s. Mate, every single WC manager would be interested in the Arsenal job. Stop playing poverty. Klopp went to Liverpool when they were as **** as we are today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom