• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Newcastle 2 - 0 Arsenal | Monday 16th May | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time to rally the troops.

No time to be down since we have a chance of redemption right here.

None of this sitting back or reactive tactics, please. We need to play on the front foot, hold the ball and silence the crowd. City bouncing back after their CL exit should be the blueprint for Arteta as they remained focused and did this to Newcastle:

B8B0FDB3-C1B8-473F-9C92-9E094EFF8700.jpeg

It’ll be a lot tougher as they’ve only lost one game in 2022 at home and that was against Liverpool but WE CAN DO IT.

Remember the last time we had to secure CL football at St James Park? Well, we got the job done and I don’t see why we can’t do so here.

image.jpg

Let’s remain positive, win this one and move on to Everton.

🤞

COYG 🔴⚪🔴⚪

Last edited by a moderator:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Well, to be fair we are 5'th with the youngest squad in the Prem. Is that really to bad?

It’s bad considering the position we’ve been in all season long.

We gifted 4th to one of worst Sp**s sides that I’ve ever seen. IIRC Kane was sitting in the stands the first few games as he tried to force a move out of that sh*thole.

Malky

Established Member
If we can convince Saliba to stay next season he’ll have no problem becoming our starting CB. White isn’t much better than Holding btw

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Sp**s have got CL and will make signings in the summer. Why do we have to keep talking about foundations and the future?

The CL was in our hands as we bottled it. Don’t sugar it up mate, this is one of the biggest car crashes in PL history.
Another 3 years of this as well mate. Mikel needs time to change the culture of the club I’ve been hearing.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
- Having Ramsdale or Leno in between the sticks isn’t really a game changer.

- We spent 50m on Ben White when we could have signed a midfielder.

- Lokonga was 20m or whatever it was and he’s not even trusted to play in these games.

- We could have done a lot better than Tavares. We clearly needed a starter at fullback considering Tierney poor injury record and he ended up signing a yute that Benfica fans were happy to see gone.

- Even though I’m a fan of Tomiyasu, it was clearly a panic buy and I was never convinced that he was naturally a RB. I’ve been saying that all season that he should have played CB instead of White.

All the above clearly shows the club had no plan in place about the summer window. We let Teta spunk 150m on average or below par players.
You maybe right but as i said nobody of these guys did have experience in CL battles title battles important games they all played in midtable or relegation sides the inconsistency of thier performance did show the 2nd half of season they'll be better in coming seasons blame the manager and club who left it all on them to deliver they could've easily eased the pressure if they bought 2 good experience players in January.

Legend14

Established Member
Other than Pepe, I think everyone left it on the field. It just didn’t happen. That is the best I have seen Newcastle play.

I don't think the overall problem has changed from day 1 this season. Arteta needs attacking strategy help and we need more quality everywhere.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
people here can blame manager and board all they want but our young players give them some patience being harsh on them won't work imo they done all they could it's clear the wheels came off and they couldn't handle pressure. They'll be better next season.

Club put them in massive pressure by trimming the squad to freaking 18 players and put all faith on 20 years old.
Who is to blame for that I wonder

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
people here can blame manager and board all they want but our young players give them some patience being harsh on them won't work imo they done all they could it's clear the wheels came off and they couldn't handle pressure. They'll be better next season.

Club put them in massive pressure by trimming the squad to freaking 18 players and put all faith on 20 years old.
That was the managers choice. Can you not just blame the manager for once?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Bruno scoring was pretty hilarious in the same way Giroud banging one in against us in Baku was.

Openly started laughing in the pub at that point. Top class bottle job from Mik and the boys tbh.

All you really need is to get two points from two games and you concede 5 goals with letting zero in. Got to love it :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That was the managers choice. Can you not just blame the manager for once?
Did you read? I said blame manager. Are you happy now? Did i prove you I'm Arteta out that what you want right? Now shut up.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Well I'm not why i would be. Sacking manager and then what restarting from zero again with new plans? Use your brain it's not fifa.
LOLOL! You think the solution is more Arteta. Are you actually ****ing insane. LOL
He's had almost 3 seasons and we've only gone backwards under him. WTF.

Just sack him and bring on a new manager. Top clubs do that all the time and it works.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
Sp**s have got CL and will make signings in the summer. Why do we have to keep talking about foundations and the future?

The CL was in our hands as we bottled it. Don’t sugar it up mate, this is one of the biggest car crashes in PL history.
Absolutely not. that's just your frustration talking, which I understand. Sp**s won't make better signings than us. When you have the youngest squad in the entire league, it means you have chosen a strategy that must be successfull long term. I can absolutely see it happening.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Carragher and Neville taking great delight in sticking the knife in. ****s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom