• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Fighting Until The End

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He's never getting CL football btw

The sooner his fans realize he's a an average manager massively protected by excuses and the media the better.
They won't. Someone else will come in and do better and they'll tout his success going 3 matches unbeaten with Tenerife after going 20 winless because he's won 9 out of his last 9 available points which is clear evidence that the process is working.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Out of curiosity, does anyone know over the last 6 years. Have there been teams that have gone deep in the Europa but also got top 4?

It seems to me that it always ends up like West Ham this season. A gamble between league and Europa league generally ending in failing both.
Chelsea won it and finished 3rd. But yeah teams like us and West Ham will suffer big time. We have poor squad

GLITCH

Out of curiosity, does anyone know over the last 6 years. Have there been teams that have gone deep in the Europa but also got top 4?

It seems to me that it always ends up like West Ham this season. A gamble between league and Europa league generally ending in failing both.
Atletico Madrid.

Harsh, he's had many of the youngsters talk about how much of a good coach he is and he actually had us competing for 3rd place at one point with 3 games to go. To come from rock bottom of the league at one point to compete for 3rd with a young erratic team is quite impressive if you ask me.
I still can’t quite understand the notion that this an excuse for Arteta. This is all his own making in three years he has built this young erratic team, no one else and it’s been consistently failing, putting up
Similar stats for those last few years it’s all on Lego head

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Please, I would enjoy a trip to Spain... I wait you in Querétaro, México. When are you arriving?
Going to Tulum in Mexico already lost 30lbs I hear all the Instagram models are waiting for my down there

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Always gonna be in the Europa next season anyway, they've just sacrificed the big CL money for the clusterfuck of them early Europa group games instead.

The worst part about being in Europa is the Thursday games, no matter who you are it ****s with your season.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Going to Tulum in Mexico already lost 30lbs I hear all the Instagram models are waiting for my down there
You didn't fit on the planes sit?

Edit: Just kidding, glad you are in a better shape and stay healthy. Tulum is very very how to say it... Hipster. All the rich boys and girls goes there to have a "touch with nature and good vives only" so get ready for that lol!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

If he could manage egos and knows how to use a big squad we wouldnt be in this situation. He bullied everyone with an opinion away, starved everyone who needed just some game time until the point where his favorites got injured he got nobody to turn to. And that’s on him. But we rewarded him with a new contract before even seeing how the season plays out. So our club is ok with that. I don’t understand how they could be. But maybe thats just me.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Yeah they thought summer break was gonna make people forget about how Emery team ended the season. But first game of the new season and it was like we were where we finished last one and tension was bad. Emery also didn’t lose to Sp**s which gives fans more ammo. All summer Sp**s fans will be mocking us and Arteta will know start of next season
Next slump he has people will remember his poor squad management and the epic and historical tank job we pulled losing it to Sp**s. I wouldn’t be surprised if Sp**s came up with a song for it, they don’t win any trophies to sing about; but this bungled CL run by BonapArteta made their decade. Let’s all remember that the next time we are asked to accept mediocrity

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
The bright spots of football are few and far between. We've been pretty dire for over 80 percent of games imo. We used to be regulars on MOTD goal of the month/season but not now. If you want players who just want to be here, you will get a team of Elneny's unless you can sell and execute a better plan to better players. Jesus barely looks better than peak Laca. If he can't amaze at City, he's almost certain to flop here. I agree that our midfield needs an upgrade and that's why both Xhaka and Elneny should be shown the door. It's not coincidence that CL disappeared with those two in the middle. As for selling young players, Edu is atrocious. I bet we don't sell a single player for £30m or more this summer. We've just sold Guendouzi and Mavro for less than £25m combined! The track record of this regime is awful in too many ways.
We sold Guendouzi for 10m and Mavropanos for 3m, that's almost half of 25m.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Next slump he has people will remember his poor squad management and the epic and historical tank job we pulled losing it to Sp**s. I wouldn’t be surprised if Sp**s came up with a song for it, they don’t win any trophies to sing about; but this bungled CL run by BonapArteta made their decade. Let’s all remember that the next time we are asked to accept mediocrity
It doesn’t help he is not a likeable person with many redeeming qualities. I think he will be disliked really quality and when results don’t come his excuses and theatric with become tiresome real quick. But it’s gonna be interesting because he has dedicated cult like following as well

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom