• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
I still can’t quite understand the notion that this an excuse for Arteta. This is all his own making in three years he has built this young erratic team, no one else and it’s been consistently failing, putting up
Similar stats for those last few years it’s all on Lego head

What you need to understand is that YOU WILL get erratic performances from young players. Wenger during his tenure always talked about consistency and maturity when blooding the youngsters. Overall, they have outperformed our more senior players who they should beable to turn to when the chips are down. We didn't get enough of that plus an injury to key players at key points in the season to Partey and Tierney didn't help.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Our ability to keep the ball and progress it under pressure is something that will be foremost in Arteta's mind going into the summer I think. We have looked weak when the opposition teams turn on the intensity and play out of their skins. Its usually a one off performance because such intensity cannot be sustained game after game, but its a tactic that stops us dead in our tracks.

I'd like to see us focus on players who excel at retaining the ball under immense pressure. This in addition to working with our current players who struggle immensely when smothered. Ødegaard is an example of such a player.

Add more press resistance to this team, add pace to our team's ability to transition between attack and defense, and add some striking ability upfront... and we are ready to go again next year.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
What you need to understand is that YOU WILL get erratic performances from young players. Wenger during his tenure always talked about consistency and maturity when blooding the youngsters. Overall, they have outperformed our more senior players who they should beable to turn to when the chips are down. We didn't get enough of that plus an injury to key players at key points in the season to Partey and Tierney didn't help.
Do you work for the club or something?

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Does Aubameyang even help against Sp**s or Newcastle away? Nope.
Was there any chance of scoring once we went 1 goal behind? Nope.

You can only blame the players so much.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Well said bro.

Finally fans might realise what they did to Arsène was a crime against football, against the club and against a human being. Top 4 every year . . . stagnation . . lol.
Your tombstone is gonna be some variation of in Arsène I trust or Arsène knew :lol:

Gunner D

Add more press resistance to this team, add pace to our team's ability to transition between attack and defense, and add some striking ability upfront... and we are ready to go again next year.
Lol you actually think we’re going somewhere under Mikel? come on bro.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Eddie Howe and Graham Potter are up there with foreign managers. I really hope one of the big teams gives them a chance, although shortly Newcastle may be a big team. :lol:

I would love Potter here, or Patrick.

Potter is a good call. Vieira Im not entirely convinced of yet despite a good showing for the season I must say. Potter plays the front foot football we are trying to master here at Arsenal. Uses positional play principles and coaches a free flowing attack. If Arteta is sacked and we want to continue with our current development, then Graham is the man to take over I feel. The transition would be seamless.

Gunner D

Well said bro.

Finally fans might realise what they did to Arsène was a crime against football, against the club and against a human being. Top 4 every year . . . stagnation . . lol.
Spot on as per usual, When are you all gonna admit Trax was right?

From this : 354AF95B-2694-45BE-91BE-7D21F731382B.jpeg

To singing ‘we got Super Mik Arteta, we going to the champions league’’ and to ‘trust the process’

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Eddie Howe and Graham Potter are up there with foreign managers.

The way Howe has Newcastle playing in such a short space of time is exceedingly impressive.

Tbh it's the sort of trajectory I expected from Arteta; Newcastle have been expansive against the smaller teams but are showing signs of not quite being ready yet (defeats to City and Liverpool).

But it's just been a weird period with Arteta, where I do personally think we've shown promise this season but there's been so much bad stuff as well and it's just taken so long to see anything productive too.

Plus (and excuse my language) this n*gga cannot set up an attack to save his life. We can control games but offensively we still have no clue how to break teams down consistently.

I think that's why we faltered, because against Newcastle we knew that if we conceded just one goal we'd be done, so instead of just attacking them with freedom, we froze in fear.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Arsenal FC - the only club to suffer injuries.

How cursed we are.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Potter is a good call. Vieira Im not entirely convinced of yet despite a good showing for the season I must say. Potter plays the front foot football we are trying to master here at Arsenal. Uses positional play principles and coaches a free flowing attack. If Arteta is sacked and we want to continue with our current development, then Graham is the man to take over I feel. The transition would be seamless.
He's also calm in a crises, and the players want to play for him. Pepe's body language when he came on said it all.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Does Aubameyang even help against Sp**s or Newcastle away? Nope.
Was there any chance of scoring once we went 1 goal behind? Nope.

You can only blame the players so much.

I thought he would at half time when it was 0-0 but I retract that, those sorts of games when many players aren’t carrying their weight, barely any chances are being created and we’re constantly on the back foot aren’t really suited to him.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom