• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Loan out Auba and pay him 7 million and not replace him?

Loan out Saliba and keep Mari over him

The Auba situation alone has cost us CL spot and whoever made that decision need sacking

Now we're talking.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
People have been using facts though? Results and performances don’t lie.We’re run by a rookie and the board are f*cking clueless. Even Stevie Wonder can see that.

We’ve regressed in every sense since Arteta first joined 3 years ago. Not sure why you have so much faith in the board either?

There's evidence to challenge what you'd put forward here, and make a case for why he stays on, which I have made cases for for most of this past season.

There's a 10 minute Youtube video I posted earlier today, check my post history. Please watch it and let me know what you think, as that's a better presentation of some of the ideas I agree with.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
There's evidence to challenge what you'd put forward here, and make a case for why he stays on, which I have made cases for for most of this past season.

There's a 10 minute Youtube video I posted earlier today, check my post history. Please watch it and let me know what you think, as that's a better presentation of some of the ideas I agree with.
Sorry mate, turned it off 4 minutes in after the kid mentioned ‘trying to change the culture of the club’. Couldn’t listen after that. These stupid phrases and buzzwords just infuriate me.

D

Deleted member 102404

Im always happy to listen to criticism of the way the club is run, so long as conclusions drawn are based on facts, and not feelings, emotions and personal vendettas/wanting to be proven right.
Great post that.
Totally agree.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Sorry mate, turned it off 4 minutes in after the kid mentioned ‘trying to change the culture of the club’. Couldn’t listen after that. These stupid phrases and buzzwords just infuriate me.
The funny thing about the culture pr they use now is there are articles on Arsenal.com a year ago how Arteta changed the culture and now they hired a pr company to look at the culture at the culture

I honestly don’t know what the culture thing is anyway. Are they saying our players don’t care and not giving their all? It really is a buzzword companies use and it shows once again we don’t have football people behind the scenes. Arteta praises the players efforts and commitment every week. So where is the culture problem?

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Maybe he made the same deal with the devil as Pep did?

Think "you need to sign a CB or full back every other transfer window" must've been on the fine print.

Pep wins trophies wih his deal, Arteta's deal will get us relegated.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

So it was his ego basically. Saying there was not one specific thing he did that was the reason, but culture reset. Clubs have held on players middle of the season to achieve their goals and move them on the summer. This is basically like having a job you don’t like and leave without having another job lined up. You wouldn’t advise anyone to do this

D

Deleted member 102404

So it was his ego basically. Saying there was not one specific thing he did that was the reason, but culture reset. Clubs have held on players middle of the season to achieve their goals and move them on the summer. This is basically like having a job you don’t like and leave without having another job lined up. You wouldn’t advise anyone to do this
It’s more like having an employee who is not performing and is bringing the rest of the team down.
Been said before but our goal rate jumped significantly when Auba left. Him not being here is not even a small reason we didn’t get 4th.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Please stop placing Conte with Arteta together for comparison. Conte won almost everything as player, and his managerial CV includes Italy national team. As for Mikel, ..eh . .nah forget it. (eyerolling)
Let's celebrate finishing 5th and back to Europa. :) Hooray!

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Your thoughts on this?

For what it’s worth to show that I am genuinely asking, I don’t think Auba staying would have changed much.

Too easy to say he would have (he probably wouldn’t have got selected, difficult to make an impact off the bench, we didn’t play to his strengths etc).

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What's this cultural reset you guys keep talking about? Is it one of those stuff no one is supposed to know about? Only the manager has the right to determine what is culturally appropriate?

Did Klopp do any cultural reset? He just came in and went about implementing his style of play and got the team winning games.

Only losers talk about intangible and immeasurable stuff like culture, non-negotiables etc. If you're winning games, none of those things will matter.

If you're not winning games, miniscule stuff becomes magnified, things like not coming to training an hour before training or smiling in training becomes such a big which manager can weaponize to oust those players he hates.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
People will say “Auba had attitude problems going back to his Dortmund days”, okay then why did Mikel give him a £250k a week deal knowing this? And why didn’t those attitude problems rear their head under Wenger or Emery?

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom