• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Nope.
Just another positive fan.
There are a lot of us.
Something you might not like, but reality nonetheless.
Can you mail me some of the good drugs that have that is making you feeling positive? I mean we got dabs, mushrooms, and legalized weed in the Pacific Northwest but nothing to make me feel happy in light of Spanish Pulis’s soul crushing tank job and public humiliation to our hated rivals.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Carry on.
I am ok with you being a doomer TBH.
Can’t be much fun for you, but you do you.
I am actually very positive about the club.
Perhaps leave it there?
:lol:

Idk, Spray, I'm pretty ok with the club. I dislike a lot of stuff in Arteta personally, but I can see he did enough to get a new contract and that he's here regardless of my feelings on him.

Think he has it all to prove next season, specially after the bottle job at the ending of this one.

Hopefully he gets backed and the 2 month run of good football we saw becomes the norm and not another false dawn.

Either way I'm here rain or sunshine.

How's the little brother, btw?

Last edited:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Yeah you either have to be high or mentally ill to be positive about the club, recent polls of fans on this site said something like 90 plus percent felt the season was not successful. If you had this success rate with your wife or gf she is probably eyeing the milkman at the least. How any one can after the public humiliation to your most hated rival due to rank managerial incompetence leaves you feeling positive is really beyond me. If 90 percent of fans think the season was a failure or mediocre then you are a failure period, those are who pay the checks

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If you had the courage to speak to females, I'd imagine it would go something like this:

2j0h30.jpg

"I berated a guy online for getting Arsène Wenger fired even though he lives 4,000 miles away from London. He also rolled his eyes at me whenever I mentioned Arsenal spent the most in the league. Haha. Fancy a snog?"
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 some brilliant posting I have to say

D

Deleted member 102404

Can you mail me some of the good drugs that have that is making you feeling positive? I mean we got dabs, mushrooms, and legalized weed in the Pacific Northwest but nothing to make me feel happy in light of Spanish Pulis’s soul crushing tank job and public humiliation to our hated rivals.
Mate.
It’s a sunny day.
Seasons over.
We moved up the league, back in Europe and have a great set of young players and a big summer ahead.
Enjoy life. It really is a gift.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Who cares if the fanbase is divided.
Honestly!

I hate Mikel and there’s nothing anyone can do about it!!!

Makes you wonder.

They ran him off here then he thought returning back to A-M and preaching would be a better option 😭😭😭
It’s nice to know that it’s not just on here, Mikel is running out of excuses and I can’t really see him staying on if he doesn’t secure CL football next season. The fans won’t have it.

It’s looking like we’re finally in a position now where it’s a win-win for the outers (and anyone who actually wants the best for the club tbh). We either get CL football or he f*cks off.

D

Deleted member 102404

Honestly!

It’s nice to know that it’s not just on here, Mikel is running out of excuses and I can’t really see him staying on if he doesn’t secure CL football next season. The fans won’t have it.

It’s looking like we’re finally in a position now where it’s a win-win for the outers (and anyone who actually wants the best for the club tbh). We either get CL football or he f*cks off.
Mikel Arteta is just the manager.
The players he assembles and picks are what matter on the pitch week in week out. I can confidently say the majority of Arsenal fans love this team of players that Arteta has put together. Disappointment of not getting 4th has not changed that.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Honestly!

It’s nice to know that it’s not just on here, Mikel is running out of excuses and I can’t really see him staying on if he doesn’t secure CL football next season. The fans won’t hVe it.

It’s looking like we’re finally in a position now where it’s a win-win for the outers. We either get CL football or he f*cks off.

Definitely, I think a lot of the fans online can see that he’s just been freestyling during his tenure. The ones that can’t see any issues are just trying to remain positive to be “different”, gullible or the “excuses” type that blame bad weather for our performances 😭😭😭

Remember that Brighton away game at the start of the season when they were moving tapped and blaming the rain/pitch for our bad performance? :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom