• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Final (May 28 2022)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Didn’t the ball come off a Liverpool player before coming to Benz? Was surprised by that offside

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Liverpool had the better half but also extremely lucky. Despite the poor call on the goal I think Real will like their chances from here, Liverpool started to look a bit scrappy at the back as that went on.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not understand what the var check. But real madrid did well after first 25 minutes

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Booooooooooooooo

Play the full 90 mins without any breaks after that delay.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Tough this for me.

Can’t have the Scousers winning but I can’t be supporting Real Madrid.

Wouldn’t be able to show my face on them mean Madrid streets.

Fallout

That little non-foul between TAA and Vinicius where Vini ran into TAA's arm looked a lot like Holding vs. Son ...

No foul

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Would never get this in the Super League. We're witnessing the final years of this horrible competition.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom