• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Final (May 28 2022)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'm in Berlin right now and yesterday the nightlife sucked. Can you please tell me where to go right now. Not a techno fan more of a Rnb vibe stuff or just a good bar scenery

Wrong city bro. Sounds more like a London or NYC vibe you’re after.

You’ve just gotta go all in and embrace the madness.

Reactions: Xln

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Both BT and Sky are just Liverpool fan TV YouTube channels, tbh.

"We can talk all we want about VAR, but Liverpool should be infront"

...no they shouldn't, Madrid have been screwed.

Owen is an absolute disgrace too, @GDeep™ called it...speaks like a child with ADHD, ffs.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
The ball deflecting off of defenders from a tackle means it's not a deliberate play of the ball.
You're misunderstanding the rule, if it were a deflection off a pass it could be counted as not deliberate. A deliberate tackling is always a deliberate play

Football rules are just some letters on paper. In the end, it's the referees that decide the results of whole games, titles, etc. Is there a more scripted sport out there?

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name

Owen is an absolute disgrace too, @GDeep™ called it...speaks like a child with ADHD, ffs.
This is what you get for supporting Labour Northerners. Support Southerners where Arsenal is

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Can't wait for the iintroduction of the equivalent of a Mourinho of punditry. Never actually played but just a good pundit.

Perhaps will be a YouTube star first

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Seriously? I truly hate techno indoors. Should have just driven 3 hours further to Wroclaw ffs

There’s a good variety of music tbf.

You’ve just gotta try and trawl social media and ask people where they’re going later.

Went to a couple of sick Dub and Soca nights in proper sweat box little venues.

Reactions: Xln

elemoo

Yeah tech clubs in Berlin are a different breed even outside of Berghain.

Went to Tresor on a Monday night and it was up there with Fabric or Egg here in London.

Sweet, yeah I'm from London but been here since 2019. Tresor is legit tbf - last time I was there it got pretty wild on you-know-what! Glad u made it out of Berlin in 1 piece. :lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Who’s that screaming from the touchline?

“Pass the ball”

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom