• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Final (May 28 2022)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

elemoo

Having lived in Paris and Berlin, can confirm that this is the correct opinion

Agreed! I live in Berlin and it's always random with the club scene seeing as they open Thursday and don't close until Monday. Sundays re the best days to party also bc of the daytime open airs. And you can't beat a Sunday night in Berghain - unmatched!

In Paris you can find cool clubs if you're into hip hop but for techno its only when an event is happening that its worth going as I felt the crowds are not as wild or appreciative of the techno scene.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

FFS why are they playing YNWA in even during these ad breaks?

Conspiracy.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Agreed! I live in Berlin and it's always random with the club scene seeing as they open Thursday and don't close until Monday. Sundays re the best days to party also bc of the daytime open airs. And you can't beat a Sunday night in Berghain - unmatched!

In Paris you can find cool clubs if you're into hip hop but for techno its only when an event is happening that its worth going as I felt the crowds are not as wild or appreciative of the techno scene.
I'm in Berlin right now and yesterday the nightlife sucked. Can you please tell me where to go right now. Not a techno fan more of a Rnb vibe stuff or just a good bar scenery

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah tech clubs in Berlin are a different breed even outside of Berghain.

Went to Tresor on a Monday night and it was up there with Fabric or Egg here in London.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
German media are so badly in love with Liverpool

Now even attacking the police and UEFA for the clusterfuck of Liverpool fans climbing the fence

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Buy the Sun, campaign against Liverpool as a City and support Boris. This is the only way us Southern clubs can rise up. We need to be patriotic again.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom