• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Final (May 28 2022)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The two biggest bottlers in the tournament?
Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

That’s what I’m saying though!

They just give it to the best player of the winner.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
The dinosaur has beaten the lot, Poch, Tuchel, Pep, Klopp all the great modern managers have been slayed by the guy who was supposed to be past it and has adapted. :lol:
What is his main tactic??? Man management, make a group, don't be the star and let the players be the focal focus. He is the contrary of our egocentric manager.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I genuinely think he bottled 2013.

Hard with the other two because Karius cost him and don’t know what else they could’ve done tonight.

I think he’s more unlucky than fraud because that 2018/19 campaign was mental. Swear they lost one game all season but finished second :lol:

He bottled it by being overly pragmatic vs United and Everton in 2019 tbf, both games ended in draws which he seemed happy to take.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Imagine being a Real fan though. That club just breeds winning. That side on paper should be getting nowhere near the European Cup but they just have that aura about them where you can never count them out.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He bottled it by being overly pragmatic vs United and Everton in 2019 tbf, both games ended in draws which he seemed happy to take.

I hear you but that is genuinely mental putting up that points total and not winning a title :lol:

If it wasn’t for them the PL would’ve been officially dusted. You’d be looking at 6 years of City domination.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
That’s what I’m saying though!

They just give it to the best player of the winner.
No they don't. They gave it to Modric for being a loveable loser or Messi just because. Benzema is 100% winning it especially given that France almost certainly will win the Cup.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Kroos just cancelled the interview after the interviewer kept talking about Liverpool's pressure :lol: "you've had 90 minutes to think of a good question and come up with this ****" then walks off

Fair play, can't stand the tosser but good to see him telling the guy to **** off

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

No they don't. They gave it to Modric for being a loveable loser or Messi just because. Benzema is 100% winning it especially given that France almost certainly will win the Cup.

French midfield looks mediocre imo.

Worried that it’s England’s time 💀

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I really wish Arsenal could be a squad who actually has a chance of winning this tournament. How many times in the past 20 years have we had a team who should've won a CL? I see some of you mentioned what could have beens or robberies for the early 2000s and Invincibles era teams but which others? It's kind of annoying that it's the one thing we're missing historically speaking.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Klopp has been in 4 CL finals. He also been in an EL final. He's only won one of them, and that was against Sp**s after getting a penalty in 30 seconds. He's won one league title during COVID in July with no fans, water breaks and a million subs. It's seriously time to start a dialogue.

Without the PEDs he ain’t sh!t.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
French midfield looks mediocre imo.

Worried that it’s England’s time 💀
No team led by a Tottenham player shall win a World Cup. France has too much talent for anyone else in the tournament. They could play Camavinga and Tchouameni and win. Nobody has an answer for Benzema and Mbappe both on form.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom