• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Don’t be silly.
We know White is a top PL defender and proven in the PL at 24 yrs of age.

Saliba is yet to play a PL game.
He’s years behind White, literally.

Is he going to be better in the PL if he stays?
Maybe. I hope so. Any player who turns out better than what we have is great for us.
Lol...what has Ben White proven? Bet you it you give any foreign team a choice, they would pick Saliba 10 times out of 10.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Just needs to phone Arteta and pretend to be a bit passive aggressive and that'll be the end of him coming back here to be benched for White. Career back on track.

June 1, 2022.

13:30 pm

"So William, are you ready to come back & trust in the process?"

"You mean the way Matteo, Pierre & Nico did? Absolutely. It's done wonders for them!"

"...Right, I'll see you in preseason."

13:47 pm

William Saliba has been transfer listed by Arsenal.

TheDrunkenMaster

Always have to say it, Diaby was a great talent. Probably the most talented young CM I have ever seen in the PL - not including Cesc, he was obviously an alien.
Pre-Injury Ramsey was better imo. Some of his passes against olympiakos away as a 17 year old were absolutely amazing.
6ft4 powerhouse with twinkle toes. A fully fit Diaby was Paul Pogba before Paul Pogba.
Diaby and pogba weren’t similar at all. Pogba‘s passing technique and shooting is levels above Diaby’s.
Diaby was very frustrating, his decision making and postioning wasn‘t great. He probably would have been amazing though nowadays in a three man midfield

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Litmus test for trusting arteta at his word. Arteta said he has to come back this yr and play
, and if he doesn’t, it will clearly show he is a lying, egotistical prick

D

Deleted member 102404

Litmus test for trusting arteta at his word. Arteta said he has to come back this yr and play
, and if he doesn’t, it will clearly show he is a lying, egotistical prick

He’ll play.
Probably as a back up - at least initially - but also in a 3 at the back.
All up to Saliba now to prove himself in the PL.

D

Deleted member 102404

Why Saliba be a back up to Ben White or Gabriel? SMH.
Coming to Arsenal as a back up, he can jus forget about the WC in Qatar as well.
I truly don't believe he is that stupid.
He’s not going to break the Gabriel /White partnership imo. Both those players were excellent for us and have built up good understanding.
If Saliba comes back he’ll be in a 3 when needed I would think, get some cup games and go from there.
You are right in that he may decide to push for a move with the WC looming. Hope not, looks a good player and would help us.

carlito'sway

Established Member
He’s not going to break the Gabriel /White partnership imo. Both those players were excellent for us and have built up good understanding.
If Saliba comes back he’ll be in a 3 when needed I would think, get some cup games and go from there.
You are right in that he may decide to push for a move with the WC looming. Hope not, looks a good player and would help us.

He does not just look like a good player, he is a very good one. The dude is getting called up to the French NT ahead of the likes of Konate. For him to be back to get some cup games would be dumb.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
You have to admire the stupidity of people hyping up the "White/Gabriel Partnership" that let in more goals than the Crusty David Luiz/Gabriel/Holding/Mari group did the prior year. Yeah, the best defender in France WHO IS ALSO OUR PLAYER couldn't possibly improve upon that. :facepalm:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Why Saliba be a back up to Ben White or Gabriel? SMH.
Coming to Arsenal as a back up, he can jus forget about the WC in Qatar as well.
I truly don't believe he is that stupid.

He'll thrash out some deal with Arteta, to continue to play in France I think. Either that or he will get hard assurances that he starts a number of games for us next season.

Should give him some power as the club are gonna look to tie him down to a new deal I reckon.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Top Bottom