• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nket14h: Answering The 📞 From England

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Honestly Nketiah isn’t any worse than Walcott to me tbh. He just never had the benefit of Arsène Wenger coaching him through frugal times.

People really seem to forget what Walcott really was cos he scored 100 goals for Arsenal big whoop.
Agree but disagree too. Wenger or not, Walcott was pulling off 30+ goal/assist seasons while playing in the PL and CL.

You have to respect it, Eddie shouldn’t even come close to that comparison yet.

Legend14

Established Member
Agreed.

I don't really think Eddie has a future here but there will be clubs interested as he has a knack for scoring goals even if he has no other outstanding attributes. I can see a midtable club taking a punt on him for £25m ish and if that's the case £100k per week is good business as we'll make a profit on the contract at that price, if we sell him in the next 1-2 years.
When have we ever had such forethought? This signing is so we don’t have to pay out big for two CF’s. Arteta just has to sell us on it being a wonderful thing for the club and 50m is saved.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

FViQaMTWYAAxgxw

...you can tell how proud he is to get it, at least...love that!
Gentlemen of AM, I have a question for you. At what age is it acceptable to still be wearing ripped jeans? I mean Edu is 44 years old.

*I include @Riou in amongst the gentlemen.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Were you guys crying when Smith Rowe got the No.10?

Of course, but it was too early/weak move from us/he won't fill that shirt etc.

This one is downright an insult to the club, even the most optimist comments are thinking about how we can profit later lol, not on his quality.

em9999

My rainbows
What has been said said to Eddie on twitter is absolutely sickening and if ì ever see that Lee gunner turd I'm knocking him out ... makes me ashamed

Xln

I rAtE aNgE !
What has been said said to Eddie on twitter is absolutely sickening and if ì ever see that Lee gunner turd I'm knocking him out ... makes me ashamed
What has been said though?

All I've seen is Ian Wright's reaction which was gold

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
It is kind of disgusting to berate one of our academy members for his shirt number when nobody piped up for ESR 10 and Saka 7.
He might live up to the shirt or not, but if he does, it will be downright embarassing for that lot.
cant remember Saka but ESR sure did

we kind of have a history of giving young players prominent shirts with when Reyes, RVP & Saliba joined or Walcott getting #14 early

guess it just depends if you view the shirt should be earned or just picked by players / easy PR for the club 🤷‍♂️

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

cant remember Saka but ESR sure did

we kind of have a history of giving young players prominent shirts with when Reyes, RVP & Saliba joined or Walcott getting #14 early

guess it just depends if you view the shirt should be earned or just picked by players / easy PR for the club 🤷‍♂️

A few on here piped up about the number 10, but that wasn't received well by A-M :lol:

It is what it is, what can you do.

Gunners1616

Man really got everything out of those 5 PL goals in 21 games....

5-years extension + 100K + number 14. You'd think he got us the CL spot.

Arteta has been a blessing to his life and his family's wealth. He is getting those 100K per week for 5 years for sure, whether he flops or not. Nobody is buying him from us with those wages so the 5 years are guaranteed.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Why would fans really care about the number 14 shirt bit anyway?

It was the player inside the shirt that made it special, not the number.

If it's not retired someone fairly middling was going to wear it sooner or later. It is what it is.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom