• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 527,378
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea is in UCL and United project is currently shambles no matter a new manager.
It may play part but I'd be surprised also you gotta laugh at Todd he doing nothing just go at top 6 PL teams targets he even wanted G.Jesus 😅

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Just sort of imagine Todd as a Tony Montana type figure, sitting on his throne with an assault rifle and a massive pile of cocaine in front of him, occasionally pulling his head out to shout another name "NEYMAR you motherfu***Rs! Get me NEYMAR!"

images (3).jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Some truths in this but also some nonsense too, pretty much every manager targets there own players who may become redundant if a new manager comes in.

Utd do seem to have a bit of a scatter gun approach still though, only target they seemed to have identified and really want is De Jong, every other 'target' seems a bit opportunistic and following what the market does.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
That’s just the risk of signing players to suit the manager’s style. If the club wants to back the manager, they must take those risks. Any rewards always have risks.

And to add the scouting system, we just sacked two our leading scouts in the club and I don’t think we have replaced them and it will take times for the scouts to be adjusted to ten Hag’s criteria of players. So it’s not big surprised at all. For first summer signings, it’s similar to Klopp first summer signings where he signed 4 players from bundesliga and 2 PL players.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻

Interesting the reliable barca media start reporting it. Does Chelsea or utd will make a difference? He doesn't want to leave
I know he doesn't want to leave but we may as well try for him. Offer him our max budget and see what he says. If he's not interested, move on quickly. He partially solves the issue of missing out on Rafinha and Martinez because he allows us to move existing players around and we won't have an outlay of 90m that we intended to spend

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I know he doesn't want to leave but we may as well try for him. Offer him our max budget and see what he says. If he's not interested, move on quickly. He partially solves the issue of missing out on Rafinha and Martinez because he allows us to move existing players around and we won't have an outlay of 90m that we intended to spend
We want 3 position with 3 good players de Jong if he reject manutd he'll definitely reject us. Either way we aren't prepared for these deals specially without CL

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

De Jong with humongous wages is not what we can get. He goes to Ten Hag with 500k per week crying to the dollar bills, or a UCL club, or stays.

In any case, we have seen a rumours of 50 million pounds bid for a winger, 40 million pounds for a LB and 30 million pounds for a midfielder.

You can imagine that we don't have budget for it with all our needs.

While Pogba leaves United for free and they spend a fortune to replace him with a guy who would rather stay at Barcelona. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom