• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Calvin Bassey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really we should be sorted for defense unless i hope we try get Cedric out and buy new RB. The focus now should be on winger

TornadoTed

Established Member
Brighton and Ajax (Martinez replacement) are in for him and they don't get many wrong so I wouldn't be against Bassey. We could probably flip Holding for close to the same money so would be pretty shrewd.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Heard some good things about him. Think this is a no go though. He most probably ends up at Ajax or mid table PL club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Latest posts

Top Bottom