• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Calvin Bassey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal4life14

He never played PL game as CM i doubt we doing that also he'd be behind xhaka. I also read this guy can play cb so maybe he replaces holding
We could be signing him for that CM role, It is known that Zinchenko wants to play in midfield. So I'm not sure why he would sign for us if he is being signed as a LB unless he got no other offers which I doubt it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We could be signing him for that CM role, It is known that Zinchenko wants to play in midfield. So I'm not sure why he would sign for us if he is being signed as a LB unless he got no other offers which I doubt it.
Because his competitor won't be world class cancelo i don't rule out he play some games as CM but i think mainly he'll play LB that's why we loaning Tavares. I don't think we'll sign this guy or other LB/CB either

Arsenal4life14

Because his competitor won't be world class cancelo i don't rule out he play some games as CM but i think mainly he'll play LB that's why we loaning Tavares. I don't think we'll sign this guy or other LB/CB either
But if he has the chance to play in CM for another club why would he come here to play LB?

Personally i'm not sure what position he will be signed for but there is a chance it could be for that CM role.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
But if he has the chance to play in CM for another club why would he come here to play LB?

Personally i'm not sure what position he will be signed for but there is a chance it could be for that CM role.
Hes probably going to play both. And has been told he will play both.

His other options for a move seem to be the likes of Newcastle/Wolves maybe Everton etc.

Hes too good for them and not good enough for City/Liverpool hence someone like us, Sp**s, United is probably around his level.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Going to Ajax as soon as the Martinez transfer is complete, will be developed as a LCB

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Need @bingobob to give us his thoughts.

Was superb vs Frankfurt.

He can keep that level of defence somewhere else. His mistakes in the last goal are something else. Two massive howlers.

Switched on here as well.

Bassey could be decent but he was allowed to kick with impunity in Scotland. He might get better with age. Done well in Europe but Rangers play a very different brand of football. Noticeable Gerrard has passed he is the one who brought him to Rangers.

Not for this bear.

Would be a great bit of business imo he’s already far better than Mari, Holding, & Tierney for that matter definitely a step up in quality & a right good option to have rotating in & out of the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom