• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
You worry that if he has too good of a season it means you have a player that the biggest clubs in the world want who has to be sold next summer if he doesn’t renew.

That is a horrible position to be in.
One could be avoided if our dumb manager wouldn't send him in loan to Marseille. I am 100% we would be in UCL with him last season.

Multipass

Gabriel and white can learn a thing or two from this guys composure . Not phased by pressure. Asked for it in tough positions and didn’t make a single mistake. Gabriel and white both got away with some errand passes or missed tackles but Saliba just did everything right. On this form there’s no way he’s not the first one the sheet in defence. White is going to have to accept a reduced role this season I think (assuming tomiyasu can actually play a few games without a soft tissue injury )

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Or it could have been too soon and he be thrown under the bus. Maybe things are happening the way it's supposed to.
Quality was there, calm also. He always looked better than White and he begged for an opportunity. We were in risk of losing him for that. We don't even know if he will sign or is he going to take the final revenge on Arteta not signing while showing he is the best CB around.

blaze_of_glory

Fancy a scrap? No time for this tonight, get some omelettes on the go and celebrate a win.
Eggs for dinner on a Friday, champion move tbh. Nutritious, delicious, fast to cook and that minimal clean up lets you get on with your night.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Quality was there, calm also. He always looked better than White and he begged for an opportunity. We were in risk of losing him for that. We don't even know if he will sign or is he going to take the final revenge on Arteta not signing while showing he is the best CB around.

Tbf he's back and applying himself, the relationship might not be as bad as we were led to believe.

I liked when sky tried to get something controversial out of him and he didn't bite, he's actually made me so proud I only ever wanted him to do well because I know how it's like when these players don't.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think Mikel knows he made an error with his treatment in 2020/2021, should have played for us then even if not as a constant starter.

Up to Saliba now, hope he extends...as there is no way he can be dropped now.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Looks like the real deal. Needs to be properly tested, but looking like he’s easily our best CB in a very long time.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Think Mikel knows he made an error with his treatment in 2020/2021, should have played for us then even if not as a constant starter.

Up to Saliba now, hope he extends...as there is no way he can be dropped now.
It was stupid to not register him for europa at least. Thankfully he didn't play that season too we were so bad.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Saw that rodent Neville said he looks like a young Rio which is a bit disrespectful to Saliba but still high praise from that punchable little man.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Saw that rodent Neville said he looks like a young Rio which is a bit disrespectful to Saliba but still high praise from that punchable little man.

William doesn't know the word "merked", that alone makes him better than Rio.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
If he's managed to cut out some of the mistakes he made last season, he'll be an absolute beast. Would also go down as maybe your best development story in decades as he was genuinely error prone a couple of years ago but slowly got better, but still had the occasional head scratcher in him last season. You might've basically offloaded the points he would've cost you by playing him yourself and now sit with a genuine class CB who'll be a pure positive instead.

Early days of course but looked absolute top class tonight, fair play.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom